Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

good games tonight, Supreme, Vintage, Pac, Wes1er, and Brandz
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.

yeah noticed that too. just thought you guys expanded, lol. been running with you guys and still not invite
mad.gif
I'm guilty of rocking that tag... I was in a party and everyone had that !!$% so I said @*+! it and added it to mine. I was runnin with Donut and Raadius I think. Now that I know the meaning behind it I'll just rock with NT.

Sidenote, KD is at 1.41 now and I've unlocked gold camo for the UMP, ACR and now working on the  SCAR. I won't be prestiging with DEBOS_DRAWS but will with allCHEMSITRY once I have all the gold guns I want.
laugh.gif

DONUT we gotta party up soon... Everytime I get an invite I'm either on my last map or your party is full... But we'll run for sure. Donut's stats are ABSURD. How my dude rocking an 8 to 1 win/loss ratio.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I refuse to play anymore till they fix the lag.
I had a game winning kill cam, where i shot a guy... then i died... then he spawned died, i respawned.... then it was over. 
roll.gif

forgot who i was running with. but all my connections last couple days been crap

Originally Posted by 430AM

DONUT we gotta party up soon... Everytime I get an invite I'm either on my last map or your party is full... But we'll run for sure. Donut's stats are ABSURD. How my dude rocking an 8 to 1 win/loss ratio.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

got in bout 4-5 games wit ya finally coasting to Victories thos 
pimp.gif

That PP90 or whatever it is is a great gun for me. Though i empty it's magazines pretty quickly. I hate this gun leveling up system. The black ops system was so much better.

Anyone like MW2 better? This game is becoming boring to me already, even after only putting in 9 hours. The maps are terrible and the hit detection/physics are even worse. How does this game look graphically inferior to MW1 + MW2??

Aren't the outcasted devs of the OG Infinity Ward coming out with their own game or something? I'll prolly just wait for that. MW3 is **!.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Anyone like MW2 better? This game is becoming boring to me already, even after only putting in 9 hours. The maps are terrible and the hit detection/physics are even worse. How does this game look graphically inferior to MW1 + MW2??

Aren't the outcasted devs of the OG Infinity Ward coming out with their own game or something? I'll prolly just wait for that. MW3 is **!.
if it wasnt for the people i play with, i wouldnt play this game as much or at all.

ill prob cop skyrim soon and RIP to my life. with that, school, getting a job, and trying to workout/diet.
sick.gif

but then again im interested in making montages

btw if you are new to a MW...just make sure you dont run in the middle of maps when playing TDM... LOL

make sure you stay on the sides of the map and think about where your enemy is at...and seems like assassin is a staple with all these uavs  in the air

and btw win/loss ratio > kd

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

indifferent.gif
@ these peons worrying about their K/D ratio so much. In all the domination games I played last night I was the only one capturing the flags while everyone was camping on my team. SMH.

THIS!! I hate playing with them losers. Get the god damn flag, the points, the VICTORY! U dudes should be worried bout how many wins you got. Bum @@@ losers with a high K/D. Hell out of here.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

indifferent.gif
@ these peons worrying about their K/D ratio so much. In all the domination games I played last night I was the only one capturing the flags while everyone was camping on my team. SMH.

THIS!! I hate playing with them losers. Get the god damn flag, the points, the VICTORY! U dudes should be worried bout how many wins you got. Bum @@@ losers with a high K/D. Hell out of here.

Kill Confirmed
pimp.gif
 weeds out the #%!+% made boy scouts and the tent they brought with them.

I keep getting my +$% wrecked in sniping 1v1s by Nters 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to buy a mike.  I'm not used to ppl actually inviting me to games.  Sorry for any inconvenience lol

Originally Posted by amel223

I keep getting my +$% wrecked in sniping 1v1s by Nters 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to buy a mike.  I'm not used to ppl actually inviting me to games.  Sorry for any inconvenience lol
lol it happens, just gotta get quicker and let your shot go

wat sensitivity do you play on?

just keep practicing, you remind me of me when i first started
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

indifferent.gif

I played a game of Kill Confirmed  yesterday, and my team lost 65-22 because NO ONE was picking up tags after killing someone
mad.gif
I traded in BF3 to escape this, and in MW3 it's the same
laugh.gif
It's like how the @#$% do you have less than 1800 points in Kill Confirmed, yet you have 20+ kills
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
lazy @#$%

Back
Top Bottom