Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

If you want an invite make sure you're signed up for Elite (the free version is fine).

For some of you, like you Hoosier, I've tried to send invites but either the site is acting crazy, it can't find you, or you're not ranked high enough because I can't invite you.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ended the night with a 16 game wining streak,
pimp.gif
to Noskey and mnmsarao.

pimp.gif

But you bastards kept ending the games as I was calling in my stealth bombers
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I got the free version of elite so send me an invite arsnal. thanks!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Ning, I'm in your city! Get at me lets go cause a ruckus after this basketball game.By ruckus I mean let's split screen at your place I always bring my DS3 on the road.

Sup Tap!  Are you staying in Richmond? Where at? How long you gonna be here?

Hahah I'm down, I should show you around the city and take you to some of the finest Chinese eateries around, not that No. 9 junk
laugh.gif
.  You still gonna be here tomorrow? 

Hey Ning, I was staying at the holiday inn express on Bridgeport road. We fly out in an hour. We didn't even hit up #9 last night! Drank at the moxies in that sandman across from that Golf World. I'll be back though before the season ends. I'll let you know when I'm back more in advance. Def interested in some more legit chinese.

anybody on and wanna run leave your psn ill add you since my Ravens handled the 49ers on thurs no need for football this morning ill be going in

I hate this games matchmaking. It always seems to put you into a game where there is a minute or so left and your team is losing badly.
Arsnal give me invite to the elite clan.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

anybody on and wanna run leave your psn ill add you since my Ravens handled the 49ers on thurs no need for football this morning ill be going in
Why you gotta mention that though? Why couldn't you just say your team is not playing this morning and keep it moving? Bastard. 

Is anyone else thinking that the snipers are too good in this game? There is not a soldier alive who can quickscope someone standing up, like noobz are doing in this game. It's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Why you gotta mention that though? Why couldn't you just say your team is not playing this morning and keep it moving? Bastard. 
because i knew it was gonna provoke this kinda reaction from you 
wink.gif

What's this nt clan thing you guys are talking about?

Hit me with an invite @mplsdunk. Do I just sign onto elite to accept?

Is there anyone here playing this with keyboard and a mouse? I've seen guys using those and i think it's a !*$@* move. Go play on pc if you wanna use mouse.

Has anyone here had a problem with being deleveled on this game? I ask that because I got the game yesterday and leveled up  to 33 in one sitting, but when I logged in this evening (after going out for the majority of the day), my level was down to 22. All of the weapons and unlocks I got after 22 (perks and otherwise) are gone, and my loadouts were all vanilla (rank 5 starting loadouts). What gives?
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Has anyone here had a problem with being deleveled on this game? I ask that because I got the game yesterday and leveled up  to 33 in one sitting, but when I logged in this evening (after going out for the majority of the day), my level was down to 22. All of the weapons and unlocks I got after 22 (perks and otherwise) are gone, and my loadouts were all vanilla (rank 5 starting loadouts). What gives?
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Happened to a few ppl.  Not me though.  *knocks on wood*

I think Robert Bowling (is that his name?) said it was a glitch and that it should be fixed in the future.  *shrugs*

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by amel223

No lie.  I averaged 1 kill for every 25 deaths in MW2 for the longest time.  So I know your pain
roll.gif

My cousins are 2 KD players and the best they could bring my final KD to was .6
roll.gif
damb brah, you playing on dial up?

word to zk1MPLS
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Not exactly dial-up. Just been using a "1.5mbps" wireless broadband connection for a few years (since our area didn't have DSL capabilities back then 
eyes.gif
... ironic. long story). Add to that the fact that you guys (whoever the host server is) are located halfway around the world (P2P hosting FTMFL), I have horrible latency.
ohwell.gif
 That's why I tried playing against you guys when it's 4am over here... less Internet traffic. 
laugh.gif
 Lag is less of an issue on Battlefield 3, with its dedicated servers, though.

Anyway, my new Internet service application just got approved over the weekend. Hopefully going to get that wired 5Mbps ($70/month) connection up and running by the end of the week, and have it eventually upgraded to 10Mbps ($95/month) once the service is available to our area. Internet here is too damn expensive. 

We do have 112Mbps bandwidth available over here....but it's going to cost you around $600 a month. 
sick.gif

Hopefully I'll be up and running on MW3 this weekend. Tried running last Sunday... still quite unplayable. 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by gil23

damb brah, you playing on dial up?

word to zk1MPLS
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Not exactly dial-up. Just been using a "1.5mbps" wireless broadband connection for a few years (since our area didn't have DSL capabilities back then 
eyes.gif
... ironic. long story). Add to that the fact that you guys (whoever the host server is) are located halfway around the world (P2P hosting FTMFL), I have horrible latency.
ohwell.gif
 That's why I tried playing against you guys when it's 4am over here... less Internet traffic. 
laugh.gif
 Lag is less of an issue on Battlefield 3, with its dedicated servers, though.
I know, man. Sorry bout that, just busting your chops. 
laugh.gif
You guys away from North America have it rough sometimes.

^ It's cool. We're doing the best we can with what we've got over here.

All I know is, on Call of Duty: gun-on-gun, I'm done... word to Donut.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ It's cool. We're doing the best we can with what we've got over here.

All I know is, on Call of Duty: gun-on-gun, I'm done... word to Donut.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i swear you need to steal internet off Pacquiao or something he not gon notice 

but you got like the worse timing ever tho joining games how you gon join the game 

and be kill 98, 99, and 100, I'm Done word to Hyper (with correct accent) 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm terrible at this game
It feels a little sluggish
Struggling to get to an even k/d ratio
Can't find a load out I'm satisfied with

Back
Top Bottom