mods delete post please

damn, i saw the title and expected this to be like 10 pages, regardless of what time the post was made
laugh.gif

i cant believe the first ones are gonna be +200 (if im not mistaken)

id only get the black ones, the black ones are too sick to me.
pimp.gif
but theyremind me of a sweater tho. like one of the designers was wearin a sweater and somebody looked at it and said "hey billy, lets put that print on ursweater on the shoe!!"

Those are awful, the sides look like a lame sweater or an argyle like tdog said............
They honestly look worse than most recent Jordans (which isnt saying much to begin with).....

these aren't that bad but could you honestly see jordan ever wearing these in a game? there is no way

I hate shoes with only 2 colors on the whole shoe- there needs to be black accents on those shoes to make them look good- now they just look bland.
So, so true. The black one needs white accents and the white one needs black accents.

However, this shoe isn't bad at all. It's just not great.

Thanks Noblekane for finally coming through with the photos...

eek.gif

Score! I knew these would deliver when the scan was released.

P.S. are those signatures on the toe box?

They look pretty cool IMO... probably not quite what I expected either, but they're nice. The tongues don't look good at all though.

i dont know about the 23s. i don't know if i like them or not. the black ones kinda look like some christmas mittens, lol

The Black and Reds are dope...the others will def. have to grow on me...kinda of look like D. Wade's

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

They look absoluetly nothing like a Air Jordan model.

They're horrible in every sense of the word, in fact; you will definitely find these on shoe racks for months on in...and than OUTLETs for 79.99

The black ones are ok. The other not so much.

I expected so much more for this release.

Man these are okay, i like the black and red ones.
Man i expected so much from these.
This is such a big dissapointment.=/

frown.gif
reallyrunning out of ideas, $230 is just a gimmick to make more $$ just because it's the XXIII?

black ones are alright, i don't think they'll grow on me, i was really anticipating the best we've seen
smh.gif

How come people can't take a minute to read? They're $185 (USD) and only the "Top 23 Stores" Limited version will be $230 (USD).

Peace

ehh...not worth $230....the black ones are nice....the white/red ones are ok....theyre ok..not great, simple but nothing extraordinary

Back
Top Bottom