mods delete

Originally Posted by E S C A P I S T

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

The point is you violated rules... In fact you violated federal law. You should be fired in the least, but if I remember correctly from my training I think you deserve a pretty significant fine as well.
fired? stop jumping the gun. you dont know anything about the situation. i searched and thats it. i realize im wrong but thats it.

/Thread. Live and learn...

ok guys im wrong....first im not even a pharm tech yey. i just work registrars....second im only 19...i realize ive made mistake and will learn from it.

which one is it
eek.gif
roll.gif

wow

dam...thats a serious violation and its real unethical to do something like that...i hope you didnt contemplate on putting on her myspace or facebook to pleasethe fellow nters or your $$@ would be in some deep #@$#

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Damn , stop being so hard on him .

He broke federal law. Invaded some girl's privacy. And essentially called the girl a %!#!@. He deserves all the condemnation he gets.
didnt you pretend that shortypop took pics naked when you shopped them and told everybody that she was naked and on top of that you hacked intoher blog and said all this

Originally Posted by Black Milk

He broke federal law. Invaded some girl's privacy. And essentially called the girl a %!#!@. He deserves all the condemnation he gets.
didnt you pretend that shortypop took pics naked when you shopped them and told everybody that she was naked and on top of that you hacked into her blog and said all this

A: Mind your business. B: I didn't photoshop anything. C: It was never her blog.

ok guys im wrong....first im not even a pharm tech yey. i just work registrars....second im only 19...i realize ive made mistake and will learn from it.

im 18 dont you guys beleive in second chances jesus christ.
laugh.gif

hope you have a good lawyer.

didnt you pretend that shortypop took pics naked when you shopped them and told everybody that she was naked and on top of that you hacked into her blog and said all this

A: Mind your business. B: I didn't photoshop anything. C: It was never her blog.
A)My mind is my business, fam. B) o rly? C) now you just making up lies
roll.gif
roll.gif
...cmon! Chandler
roll.gif
roll.gif

but back on topic, leave the dude alone. why are you guys soo mad at him? ya acting like he hacked into the database of a girl ya know personally
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

laugh.gif

so apparently i cant ask questions because that was the whole point of the thread in the first place.

laugh.gif

so apparently i cant ask questions because that was the whole point of the thread in the first place.
nah though, how you flip flop your age in the same thread??
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
...cmon! Chandler
roll.gif
roll.gif

but back on topic, leave the dude alone. why are you guys soo mad at him? ya acting like he hacked into the database of a girl ya know personally
laugh.gif

Why do you stay on my jock about this. Turn the page. I didn't steal any blog. I set up the blog from the gate. I masterminded it all. She posed for thepictures just as they are. Get over it.

laugh.gif

nah though, how you flip flop your age in the same thread??
laugh.gif
i just turned 19

haha, yo ESCAPIST you can rest easy... I'm not forwarding anything to any authorties. I doubt the fbi would do a IP track for that anyway.

But yes, messed up... SMH. I've heard worse here, but it was illegal for sure... I would watch that in the future.

roll.gif
roll.gif
...cmon! Chandler
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Why do you stay on my jock about this. Turn the page. I didn't steal any blog. I set up the blog from the gate. I masterminded it all. She posed for the pictures just as they are. Get over it.
my bad man,ill let it go, sorry. i envy you, though
embarassed.gif
. i like the wayyou take pictures with your fancy camera. i want to be cool with you, with a nikon
pimp.gif

it was prob bad for me to work in my town as it is....but yea i wont do it again...im just learning...i dont like the pharm business though...durg companiesare just after that dough....im prob quitting and going the natural way...

Back
Top Bottom