Mods: Lock & Delete

jadon, don't hate on our future urban outfitters adventure...

why dont you come?

why dont you come?

nothing cryptic going on. It's been talked about for almost 6 months. heres a link to all the info youll need concerning. Everyone is welcome. The last #NTFL was mad chill about 15+ people showed and we had a great time. If NT females show cool but we are on south beach no need to fret bout wemminz. There's a private NT pool party already set up. Open bar and finger food. Bag a bird on the strip bring her to the party. Pretty simple. 

nothing cryptic going on. It's been talked about for almost 6 months. heres a link to all the info youll need concerning. Everyone is welcome. The last #NTFL was mad chill about 15+ people showed and we had a great time. If NT females show cool but we are on south beach no need to fret bout wemminz. There's a private NT pool party already set up. Open bar and finger food. Bag a bird on the strip bring her to the party. Pretty simple. 

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

There's a private NT pool party already set up. Open bar and finger food. Bag a bird on the strip bring her to the party. Pretty simple. 

eek.gif

happy.gif

dude, forreally, can i get on some e-mailing list or something?

There's a private NT pool party already set up. Open bar and finger food. Bag a bird on the strip bring her to the party. Pretty simple. 

eek.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eek.gif

happy.gif

the #NTFL email address is in the packet. Just hit it up it's ran by @robsheedwallace, Moon, and myself

eek.gif

happy.gif

the #NTFL email address is in the packet. Just hit it up it's ran by @robsheedwallace, Moon, and myself

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

yall broward and orlando ppl salty.
its 21+ for a reason.....what is there to do on the beach thats 18+?
having 18+ ppl on the beach is always an inconvenience, if you got a good fake and money to blowwwww go ahead.
pow u live here in miami, so u know the deal.

all yall hating go ahead. the weekend of #NTFL is the same as WMC, so the beach is going to be paaaacked,
prob the best weekend to be on the beach (memorial day is the definitely the worse, no matter what you hear)
all i gotta say is if you live in the area, or driving distance, make it out. if not you'll regret it.
its a good time....
and make sure you eat before you start drinking
tired.gif

yall have fun, ill be in nicaragua at one of my best friends wedding, and got a few gigs lined up.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs
forget MIA, come to Fort Lauderdale
grin.gif

and do what?
Broward is where its at

Lulz...good one.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

yall broward and orlando ppl salty.
its 21+ for a reason.....what is there to do on the beach thats 18+?
having 18+ ppl on the beach is always an inconvenience, if you got a good fake and money to blowwwww go ahead.
pow u live here in miami, so u know the deal.

all yall hating go ahead. the weekend of #NTFL is the same as WMC, so the beach is going to be paaaacked,
prob the best weekend to be on the beach (memorial day is the definitely the worse, no matter what you hear)
all i gotta say is if you live in the area, or driving distance, make it out. if not you'll regret it.
its a good time....
and make sure you eat before you start drinking
tired.gif

yall have fun, ill be in nicaragua at one of my best friends wedding, and got a few gigs lined up.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs
forget MIA, come to Fort Lauderdale
grin.gif

and do what?
Broward is where its at

Lulz...good one.

why dont you come?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dam you twitter 
laugh.gif

but yea Im down 

date and meet up location?

why dont you come?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dam you twitter 
laugh.gif

but yea Im down 

date and meet up location?

man, click on ole boys link BRO

imma be the pastey-skinned Ohioian who isn't used to sunshine.

man, click on ole boys link BRO

imma be the pastey-skinned Ohioian who isn't used to sunshine.

%!#!, I'm really thinking about this. My boy is having a wedding in Miami on the 19th, and I'm in Puerto Rico the weekend before. Tough stretch, but I may have to make happen.

%!#!, I'm really thinking about this. My boy is having a wedding in Miami on the 19th, and I'm in Puerto Rico the weekend before. Tough stretch, but I may have to make happen.

Back
Top Bottom