Mods: Lock & Delete

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Mad i'm gonna miss this

being unemployed f t l
mad.gif

Fam, u miss errething
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Im especially salty about the fact that Ill be missing out on Stockholm Patriot renting out the whole Miami strip for the NT brethren.

My dudes got "con-nected people."

Mad i'm gonna miss this

being unemployed f t l
mad.gif

Fam, u miss errething
30t6p3b.gif

Im especially salty about the fact that Ill be missing out on Stockholm Patriot renting out the whole Miami strip for the NT brethren.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Mad i'm gonna miss this

being unemployed f t l
mad.gif

Fam, u miss errething
30t6p3b.gif

bad timing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Mad i'm gonna miss this

being unemployed f t l
mad.gif

Fam, u miss errething
30t6p3b.gif

bad timing
frown.gif

weekend of march 18th.....

i think the only "official" day is the 18th....

imma be there for like 6 days total....

weekend of march 18th.....

i think the only "official" day is the 18th....

imma be there for like 6 days total....

The dates are march 18th - 20th we just kicking it at wet willies and on the strip the 18th. The 19th is the pool party you can bring other people if you want but the open bar and all that is attached to that fee. Paypal is the easiest way. Last summit I got screwed out of like $400 cause people either got drunk on the strip and didnt make the event or showed up empty handed. with that being said Im not getting stuck this go around. The pool party is a private function therefore no one is carding to get in I dont know bout the bar at the venue. Try your luck on that if you want. As for those trying to create a budget 3 days of food your looking at bout $60 or so. Drinks a wet willies are $10 a pop. The pool party is $37 all you can drink. there will be concerts and other events going on that weekend. Artist wont start being booked for a couple weeks so I dont know whom yet but thats another option too. Most info is in the packet I posted. 

The dates are march 18th - 20th we just kicking it at wet willies and on the strip the 18th. The 19th is the pool party you can bring other people if you want but the open bar and all that is attached to that fee. Paypal is the easiest way. Last summit I got screwed out of like $400 cause people either got drunk on the strip and didnt make the event or showed up empty handed. with that being said Im not getting stuck this go around. The pool party is a private function therefore no one is carding to get in I dont know bout the bar at the venue. Try your luck on that if you want. As for those trying to create a budget 3 days of food your looking at bout $60 or so. Drinks a wet willies are $10 a pop. The pool party is $37 all you can drink. there will be concerts and other events going on that weekend. Artist wont start being booked for a couple weeks so I dont know whom yet but thats another option too. Most info is in the packet I posted. 

boss, can i just give you 40 that day?

i dont have paypal nomore....

boss, can i just give you 40 that day?

i dont have paypal nomore....

who is we?

i will only need a qrt for 5 days...

matching is always allowed, tho

edit: that sounded meaner than i intended...im #**%%@ around

Back
Top Bottom