Mods: Lock & Delete

Im there fasho. %** it, if these #NT chicks don't wana come then there's plenty more strays down there to hang with. Even though it would be nice to finally meet some of yall and hang. I'm stoked about this trip. Should be a lot of fun. I'm stayin at the Four Points on Collins. 

Im there fasho. %** it, if these #NT chicks don't wana come then there's plenty more strays down there to hang with. Even though it would be nice to finally meet some of yall and hang. I'm stoked about this trip. Should be a lot of fun. I'm stayin at the Four Points on Collins. 

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I might make a pop up visit.
Check in wit my NT goons/fam Harm, Biff & Sammy.
Ily too Moon.

laugh.gif
@ no NT chicks comin thru, just the few twitter brawds from IND.
Sausage fest fasho unless yall on ur job wit the drunk sloppy chicks
that will be out there, which I know how a lot of yall aint.
Me too.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I might make a pop up visit.
Check in wit my NT goons/fam Harm, Biff & Sammy.
Ily too Moon.

laugh.gif
@ no NT chicks comin thru, just the few twitter brawds from IND.
Sausage fest fasho unless yall on ur job wit the drunk sloppy chicks
that will be out there, which I know how a lot of yall aint.
Me too.

ps: i know miami beach like the back of my hand.

if you guys want suggestions for food/drink spots, just lmk and i'll point you in the right direction. there are a lot more food choices than the big pink, trust.
</banaterritory>

ps: i know miami beach like the back of my hand.

if you guys want suggestions for food/drink spots, just lmk and i'll point you in the right direction. there are a lot more food choices than the big pink, trust.
</banaterritory>

DJ Bana,
We know but we put that out there cause that's the best place for people on a budget and the serve big amounts for what you are paying. This is not the first go around for a #NTFL summit where folks coming out of state. Plus there is alot of Miami folks that attended the first and 2 of the 3 planning it are from here. We are trying to make this as easy for everyone to attend as we can and budget for them for those on one.

DJ Bana,
We know but we put that out there cause that's the best place for people on a budget and the serve big amounts for what you are paying. This is not the first go around for a #NTFL summit where folks coming out of state. Plus there is alot of Miami folks that attended the first and 2 of the 3 planning it are from here. We are trying to make this as easy for everyone to attend as we can and budget for them for those on one.

loonyrobert,
I understand. I was just letting people know that i can suggest good spots.. like if someone wants some bomb thai food or something, i got you! Or if people wanna checkout Zeeks beer garden on Lincoln... i suggest we get a group together for that -  i love zeeks!

Also, people who are going to have cars and aren't scared to leave south beach.. Downtown Miami has a lot to offer, thats where i usually go out (clubs/bars)... so i can suggest some good spots there too.

Back
Top Bottom