Mods - LOCK.

Nobody ridin your jock dawg. In fact, that pecker of yours is gettin smaller by the meal according to the research....go outside and play wiffle ball with theother lads, while mommy goes to get your happy meal.

Hey CLIFFNOTES me or put a SPOILER of that SUPERSIZE me...tell me why everyone is saying "you wont eat McDonalds anymore" I wanna know whats being said but Im at work so I cant see it...

SPOTRUSHERZ is that dude that once had the BigBooty thread goin hard for months, damm you went good with thatbruhh

Originally Posted by acosta2

you dont even know me son, i been ghost on here for a minute, i dont @*%* with you weak #!**$! on a daily basis. i call it how i see it, i know who you really be, dont fake the funk wit me boy. i'll serve it to yah right believe that.

ethug22.jpg

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Nobody ridin your jock dawg. In fact, that pecker of yours is gettin smaller by the meal according to the research....go outside and play wiffle ball with the other lads, while mommy goes to get your happy meal.
Son the comment wasn't even directed towards you.
laugh.gif

Its funny when one person is tryin to get at somebody else, then other lames try to join in.

I know gotdamn well you aren't talking.... And aren't you the same dude who only smashes overweight white females???

Aren't you the same dude with breasts???????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... %*$@ outta here.

I'm done in this thread... Dudes not even worth it son
laugh.gif
.. Hollup Tho.

JKickz1334 wrote:
Alright, I'll make this quick. I forwarded my friend 80 bucks for a concert ticket last month since I'm a decent guy, it is now June Almost August and I have yet to get it all back. Dude has been ignoring phone calls and makin excuses left and right. He even has been around my way and has called my friends and asked to make sure I wasn't around because he just doesn't wanna pay me even though he has the money. At this point its not even about they money, its just the way he's actin and spending money on other things when he knows damn well he owes me. Am I in the wrong?
Dudes crying over $80????.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

shhh.jpg

Ha ha smashing overweight women and have breasts?

Your dumber than I thought. Actually I'm the dude drivin celebs and athletes whips makin a guap to be real with you. Keep you're shallow pockets atMickey D's and catch me at Houstons..and I won't be parkin cars. While you're waiting to hit refresh, why don't you call pops and ask when hegonna be home to take you through the drive thru. Don't forget so supersizd that fry, you gonna need that extra weight when you trying to check me bruh.

Originally Posted by acosta2

you dont even know me son, i been ghost on here for a minute, i dont @*%* with you weak #!**$! on a daily basis. i call it how i see it, i know who you really be, dont fake the funk wit me boy. i'll serve it to yah right believe that.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're one of the biggest lames on this site.. You the same dudemaking threads appreciating FEMALE NT'ERS (broads that you will NEVER meet) and you had all of these chicks pictures saved on your hard drive.. pics fromblogs, photobucket accts etc etc.. Like who does that?
laugh.gif
Your absence on NT was appreciated, should've never came back[/color]

Yeah lock the thread before you're feelings get hurt .
I can't believe this dude is tryin to get it in.

Ha ha smashing overweight women and have breasts?

Your dumber than I thought. Actually I'm the dude drivin celebs and athletes whips makin a guap to be real with you. Keep you're shallow pockets at Mickey D's and catch me at Houstons..and I won't be parkin cars. While you're waiting to hit refresh, why don't you call pops and ask when he gonna be home to take you through the drive thru. Don't forget so supersizd that fry, you gonna need that extra weight when you trying to check me bruh.
Dog, if you makin 'guap' why are you crying over $80?

Something isn't adding up here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ha if you could comprehend, and you underlined, it wasn't bout the money . You already waved the white flag, now go. SMH

OP thought he was an NT icon, then dude gets roasted in his own thread and his feelings get hurt
laugh.gif

Icon? What? This is the internet lol... 85% of the dudes on here never seen P in their life away from the internet.
laugh.gif

NT is entertainment for me tho.. its completely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone on here to 'hurt my feelings'.

Ha if you could comprehend, and you underlined, it wasn't bout the money . You already waved the white flag, now go. SMH

Your a 35 year olf male rocking a Wonder Bra
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...are you serious B??

And if the thread wasn't about the money, you wouldn't have made it.... stoopid
laugh.gif

Ain't you the same dude who wrote a damn diatribe on facebook to some girl who cheated on you. And had the thread end in epic fail?

http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/****.jpg

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Ain't you the same dude who wrote a damn diatribe on facebook to some girl who cheated on you. And had the thread end in epic fail?

http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/****.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom