Mods - LOCK.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

OP thought he was an NT icon, then dude gets roasted in his own thread and his feelings get hurt
laugh.gif

Icon? What? This is the internet lol... 85% of the dudes on here never seen P in their life away from the internet.
laugh.gif

NT is entertainment for me tho.. its completely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone on here to 'hurt my feelings'.

Ha if you could comprehend, and you underlined, it wasn't bout the money . You already waved the white flag, now go. SMH

Your a 35 year olf male rocking a Wonder Bra
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...are you serious B??

And if the thread wasn't about the money, you wouldn't have made it.... stoopid
laugh.gif

Dude asks the mods to lock up the thread but he keeps posting to get the last word. Epic thread fail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by epox12

OP thought he was an NT icon, then dude gets roasted in his own thread and his feelings get hurt
laugh.gif

Icon? What? This is the internet lol... 85% of the dudes on here never seen P in their life away from the internet.
laugh.gif

NT is entertainment for me tho.. its completely IMPOSSIBLE for anyone on here to 'hurt my feelings'.

Ha if you could comprehend, and you underlined, it wasn't bout the money . You already waved the white flag, now go. SMH

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...are you serious B??

laugh.gif

Dude asks the mods to lock up the thread but he keeps posting to get the last word. Epic thread fail
laugh.gif

You don't even have an AVY doggie... hell up.

Go read the FAQs and step ya AVY game up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by epox12

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...are you serious B??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You don't even have an AVY doggie... hell up.

Go read the FAQs and step ya AVY game up.
laugh.gif

He proved my point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Ha ha smashing overweight women and have breasts?

Your dumber than I thought. Actually I'm the dude drivin celebs and athletes whips makin a guap to be real with you. Keep you're shallow pockets at Mickey D's and catch me at Houstons..and I won't be parkin cars. While you're waiting to hit refresh, why don't you call pops and ask when he gonna be home to take you through the drive thru. Don't forget so supersizd that fry, you gonna need that extra weight when you trying to check me bruh.

Hell up clown. In this thread tryna act all tough and thuggish and you the sucka thats scared of this......

4698_92903571306_551061306_2363735_5824768_n.jpg

Easy ol boy, sticks looks tough he might come after you with that garden hose. On NT like we your personal bodyguards askin for help. "He makin deaththreats what should i do?" "Ill pay someone to go up to NY and body him"

Pull down your panties.

And you makin guap parking cars? Oh word?

Dude...I live in Atlanta?

You want me to hop on a plane and fly to NYC and try to hunt him down? Im not paying $200 to go to his city where he has his people, etc.

If he comes here, trust me, nothing will be in question.
http://niketalk.com/topic/190603?page=2

Son you aint payin $200 to go up to NY and body some frail boys *%+ that's makin death threats on you but you makin guap?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP the same dude who was asking should he move in with his girl freshman year of college. This dude is a clown outside of NT.

The main dudes riding me, have been on me for the longest
laugh.gif

Dudes teaming up on some WWF Royal Rumble tag team type %%#$...
laugh.gif

-Same dudes who wifin' strippers, and posting pictures kissin the %!$% on the internet.
-Same dudes who post in here 5 times, and get no acknowledgment ( been on me since NTK L )... Yea You.
-Same broke #$+*%+ who got salty after Money threads.
-Same lame who said he was retiring from NT a WEEK ago, and he is already riding me again ( http://niketalk.com/topic/190952 ).

I really enjoy gettin you dudes frustrated and angry over the internet...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom