Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

laugh.gif

I read up to like page 3 but other dude doesn't make sense half the time.

Mod: I had another pair before I bought his pair.... The pics had 2 pairs to compair his fakes to mind... So maybe you should take the time and read the whole thing

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Did you boy in WA go handle the situation?
Nah , he told me just to call the cops and have paypal deal with it. It seems like reading owns alot of people on this site .

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Mod: I had another pair before I bought his pair.... The pics had 2 pairs to compair his fakes to mind... So maybe you should take the time and read the whole thing
this dude should get the axe. i hate petty thieves
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

this dude should get the axe. i hate petty thieves
tired.gif

You need to write what happened. You can't expect everyone to read through your other thread and take the time to deduce what the issue was.

what pics?...there were none in that thread.

i read the whole thing. this dude is the true meaning of a scumbag. he gets the shoes and his money refunded to him and then does not want to send the guy his shoes back. then he starts to negotiate with the seller for 100 for shipping to get his shoes back
tired.gif
this dude should be banned.

Cliffs: I bought some SJ off this guy seajays ( as well as a few other people ) Dude took way longer than he told me to shipp them So I got a refund. Than 2 days later after I got my refind the guy sends the shoes. No problem... I get the SJ in the mail and I took pics to compare them to my other pair of SJ... His pair had black marker all on the carbon fiber missing paper and shoe horns and the box was all beat up.. So I told him I wasnt going to pay for that ( other people had the same problems and wanted a refund too ) Anyways I told him to send me shipping money so I can shipp the shoes back to him ( Im gussing hes upset because alot of people wanted refunds since they were all missing things as well ) Anyways I shipped the shoes and I thought it was the end of that. Than come find out this guy is trying to play me and say I sent him dunks.. I have never owned dunks in my life let alone would I send him the wrong shoes. I have spent good money with people on this site. So why would I ever do that? I called paypal today and they said that a few people have opened up cases on seajays for the same problem so they are looking into it. Anways thats the jist of it... I uploaded the pics threw imageshack .. I think they might have gone down Ill try and see if I can find the pics that I took.

Cliffs: I bought some SJ off this guy seajays ( as well as a few other people ) Dude took way longer than he told me to shipp them So I got a refund. Than 2 days later after I got my refind the guy sends the shoes. No problem... I get the SJ in the mail and I took pics to compare them to my other pair of SJ... His pair had black marker all on the carbon fiber missing paper and shoe horns and the box was all beat up.. So I told him I wasnt going to pay for that ( other people had the same problems and wanted a refund too ) Anyways I told him to send me shipping money so I can shipp the shoes back to him ( Im gussing hes upset because alot of people wanted refunds since they were all missing things as well ) Anyways I shipped the shoes and I thought it was the end of that. Than come find out this guy is trying to play me and say I sent him dunks.. I have never owned dunks in my life let alone would I send him the wrong shoes. I have spent good money with people on this site. So why would I ever do that? I called paypal today and they said that a few people have opened up cases on seajays for the same problem so they are looking into it. Anways thats the jist of it... I uploaded the pics threw imageshack .. I think they might have gone down Ill try and see if I can find the pics that I took.
These aren't cliff notes.  Fail. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i read the whole thing. this dude is the true meaning of a scumbag. he gets the shoes and his money refunded to him and then does not want to send the guy his shoes back. then he starts to negotiate with the seller for 100 for shipping to get his shoes back
tired.gif
this dude should be banned.

I'm going to guess you went to public school? Seajays wanted to charge me 100 for shipping.

I'll quote for you

Seajays to paypal -

" send the shoes back to me and the shipping cost either! theshoes is 255+15( paypal fee)+100 international shipping cost+ 25shipping fee I sent you before +Niketalk fee 50"

Also I'll try and help you out some more..

1. He said he didnt get the shoes till the 27th.. Wrong check the tracking number.

2. Why would I post this here if I wasnt telling the truth?

3. I wasnt the only person who had problems with the guy.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

These aren't cliff notes.  Fail. 
smh.gif

Than please tell me how to sum up 12 pages so it would be easy for you to understand.

I'm selling all my shoes now because I have a kid on the way and need money for some things. I had a pair before I even bought a pair from him. Thats why in the pics I could compair them both ( which I all ready had done )

I mean I guess it doesn't really matter since I called paypal and my local PD still bugs the crap out of me.

Back
Top Bottom