Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

eek.gif
An agreement with 12 pages?!? damn

Here's the thing OP it's basically your word against his and you weren't interested in shipping shoes back to him until he paid you money to ship it back and I stepped in. He sent you $25 to ship the shoes back but don't front, you wanted twice that amount to ship back. You also only paid $13 to ship back so you ended up making money on shipping either way. Oh and you went from you're having a baby to not in the thread as well. You told him that so he could cut you a deal and he agreed to sell the shoes to you at $255 because of that.

SeaJay doesn't have a clear rep either. There were problems with communication and some of the shoes. He took his time as well with his last refund.

It's your word against his at this point.

You're a scumbag. You have/had no intentions on sending his shoes back.

Every time he agreed to one of your outlandish ideas to settle this, you found a way to back out of that agreement and keep running in circles. Not only are you a scumbag, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. If I lived near you, I would honestly break your nose. This man needs a perma ban.

Then, you try and go through PMs saying that the shoes were fake and even though they were fake, you would still pay $100 for them? You are full of lies.

I read through the whole thread and not only did I see how much of a douche you are, but the spelling and grammar almost fried my brain. Between your 60 IQ and the seller speaking broken english, I couldn't even understand 1/2 of it.

I actually LOL'd at the post where you corrected the guy who was using "ur" and replaced all of them with "you're", but 2 of them were supposed to be "your". Then a few post later you said "Shipped THREW UPS"..

Hell, I might not break your nose because I would probably get an extra charge - Assault on a mentally handicapped person...

EDIT: The sad part is, even IF the seller is being dishonest and he placed those Dunks in there, I don't blame him after seeing the way you acted throughout the whole ordeal...

What goes around, comes around....

So post the pics of your two pair of spacejams side by side? So we can see that he sent you fake spacejams and that you actually had more then one pair...

Originally Posted by West2East

Here's the thing OP it's basically your word against his and you weren't interested in shipping shoes back to him until he paid you money to ship it back and I stepped in. He sent you $25 to ship the shoes back but don't front, you wanted twice that amount to ship back. You also only paid $13 to ship back so you ended up making money on shipping either way. Oh and you went from you're having a baby to not in the thread as well. You told him that so he could cut you a deal and he agreed to sell the shoes to you at $255 because of that.

SeaJay doesn't have a clear rep either. There were problems with communication and some of the shoes. He took his time as well with his last refund.

It's your word against his at this point.
smh.gif
atleast seajays complaints were about missing tissue? i mean seriously
laugh.gif
   op was caught in a win win situation. got his money and the shoes. still a heads up in the future that want to do bizz with a loser like this.

Why not just post pics of the 2 pairs of spacejams? Since you said you took pics of them to prove they were fake?

And thats kinda grimey ripping him off for shipping.

Originally Posted by woody23

Why not just post pics of the 2 pairs of spacejams? Since you said you took pics of them to prove they were fake?

u really beleive that story?
laugh.gif
   the kid has the same shoes for sale on his sig and the mods are saying it comes down to word for word of each party
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

u really beleive that story?
laugh.gif
   the kid has the same shoes for sale on his sig and the mods are saying it comes down to word for word of each party
smh.gif

Not at all. Im assuming he doesnt have them and will never post them.

Makes me scared to sell stuff on NT because of people like him.

Who knows who to believe, but og seller has to feel like an idiot for sending after a refund was funded. Word to all sellers, stop lagging keep your tracking info up to date on paypal and you won't have problems.

Dont have the pics..( I uploaded them right to imageshack). and really after speaking with paypal I shouldnt have made this thread since I'm ok. Again if he wants to go head and call the cops he his more than welcome too. I bet you he wont because he knows he's full of *$#%. O well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Dont have the pics..( I uploaded them right to imageshack). and really after speaking with paypal I shouldnt have made this thread since I'm ok. Again if he wants to go head and call the cops he his more than welcome too. I bet you he wont because he knows he's full of *$#%. O well
smile.gif
What do you mean "Don't have the pics"? Just take them right now on your phone or with a digital camera. Send them to your e-mail or upload them with a USB cord.

Pics of what? the SJ I have now? I dont have the pics anymore that I took when I had both pairs. I uploaded them right to imageshack. I mean I guess I could post pics of the SJ that I have now but whats the point? Bottom line is Seajays WONT go to the cops because he knows hes full of +++%. Some of you people must be real dumb. Look at the date he said he got the shoes than check the tracking number.... off by 3 days... O well like I said bottom line is he wont go to the cops because hes full of crap.

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Originally Posted by JPZx

So post the pics of your two pair of spacejams side by side

DO THIS.

PICS??????????????????????????????????????????????????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Role Models- "You can't BS a BSer." We all know u lying op.
indifferent.gif

Edit: Now u dont have pics. U said u did.
roll.gif

Since public school has failed you I will say this again. The pics were up in the thread... I uploaded them right to imageshack and they are down. I dont have the pics anymore why? because they were uploaded right to the thread... Why not just pm any of the people who posted in the thread and ask them because as you can see they all posted in the pics how messed up his pair of shoes were. Again reading owns most of you . I forgot you need Cliffs. Had there not been pics than all the people posting in there wouldnt have said anything bad about the shoes had they not seen it.

Pics of what? the SJ I have now? I dont have the pics anymore that I took when I had both pairs. I uploaded them right to imageshack. I mean I guess I could post pics of the SJ that I have now but whats the point? Bottom line is Seajays WONT go to the cops because he knows hes full of +++%. Some of you people must be real dumb. Look at the date he said he got the shoes than check the tracking number.... off by 3 days... O well like I said bottom line is he wont go to the cops because hes full of crap.
what are cops gonna do over kicks? and you would think you would save pics like that to clear up with the nt mods hmmm    at this point only a complete idiot believes a single word you say.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

what are cops gonna do over kicks? and you would think you would save pics like that to clear up with the nt mods hmmm    at this point only a complete idiot believes a single word you say.

No worries I just pmed the people who had posted in that thread and they will tell you them selfs they saw the pics. but like you said... what are the cops going to do about it....

Look at the date he said he got the shoes than check the tracking number.... off by 3 days... O well like I said bottom line is he wont go to the cops because hes full of crap.
He contacted me as soon as he was able to receive the shoes from his apartment offices which was the 27th. I had already contacted him on the 26th to double check. Also I don't understand why anyone would call the cops for an internet transaction. Who does that? Did you tell the cops ALL the details including how you were trying to extort money out of dude in order for him to get his things back?

Back
Top Bottom