Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

I mean I guess it doesn't really matter since I called paypal and my local PD still bugs the crap out of me.

why are u calling paypal and your local pd? didnt you already get your refund? dont you still have the shoes after recieving your refund? that makes you a thief.

All I got was that OP payed for a pair of spacejams, got refunded since the seller never shipped. Than the idiot seller shipped for no reason and now this guy is all of a sudden selling a a pair of spacejams
nerd.gif
Just ship the shoes back or pay the seller op
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

All I got was that OP payed for a pair of spacejams, got refunded since the seller never shipped. Than the idiot seller shipped for no reason and now this guy is all of a sudden selling a a pair of spacejams
nerd.gif
smh.gif

I all ready had another pair ... Thats why I took pics of both of them together to show people how @@@%!% up his pair was... how hard is that for you to understand?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

nerd.gif
smh.gif

I all ready had another pair ... Thats why I took pics of both of them together to show people how @@@%!% up his pair was... how hard is that for you to understand?

why do you still have his shoes tho? is that too hard for you to understand?

Its so easy... all he has to do is call the cops than if he thinks I still have his shoes. He wont because he knows I'm right.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cliffs: I bought some SJ off this guy seajays ( as well as a few other people ) Dude took way longer than he told me to shipp them So I got a refund. Than 2 days later after I got my refind the guy sends the shoes. No problem... I get the SJ in the mail and I took pics to compare them to my other pair of SJ... His pair had black marker all on the carbon fiber missing paper and shoe horns and the box was all beat up.. So I told him I wasnt going to pay for that ( other people had the same problems and wanted a refund too ) Anyways I told him to send me shipping money so I can shipp the shoes back to him ( Im gussing hes upset because alot of people wanted refunds since they were all missing things as well ) Anyways I shipped the shoes and I thought it was the end of that. Than come find out this guy is trying to play me and say I sent him dunks.. I have never owned dunks in my life let alone would I send him the wrong shoes. I have spent good money with people on this site. So why would I ever do that? I called paypal today and they said that a few people have opened up cases on seajays for the same problem so they are looking into it. Anways thats the jist of it... I uploaded the pics threw imageshack .. I think they might have gone down Ill try and see if I can find the pics that I took.
These aren't cliff notes.  Fail. 
smh.gif
that's a cliff

i get it though

-OP bought SJ's off SeaJays
-It took long so he got a refund
-SeaJays still sent it
-OP didn't find everything in it so he didn't pay for it and instead sent it back
-SeaJays says he didn't receive the shoes and instead got some beater dunks
-OP thinks he's getting set up, but he's clearly lying.

Its so easy... all he has to do is call the cops than if he thinks I still have his shoes. He wont because he knows I'm right.

so mysteriously his shoes are gone and it so happens you have the same size and same shoe for sale on your sig
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

Originally Posted by tim teufel

so mysteriously his shoes are gone and it so happens you have the same size and same shoe for sale on your sig
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is wierd how that works out....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
laugh.gif

Nt detectives go in on OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had pics up and the people that were posting there saw the pics... I dont understand how you fools think its hard too have two pairs of the same shoe?

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is wierd how that works out....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
laugh.gif

Nt detectives go in on OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Than they would have seen when I posted the pics to show up jacked up his pair was.. Bottom line is if seajays has a problem with it he can call the cops or paypal ( even though I was told by paypal that his account may be getting closed since more than one person had a problem with him )

I had pics up and the people that were posting there saw the pics... I dont understand how you fools think its hard too have two pairs of the same shoe?
its a wrap for this dude. its only a matter of time till you get murked.

This is why I wish it showed the weight of the package when you look up the tracking #. If he sent the Dunks back, the weight of the package would differ and you would be looking like a damn fool right now...

I doubt he is that dumb. Put the shoes in his sig? naw...

You are going to need proof OP.

Screenshot or recorded call of convo with PayPal saying he has done this many time will do....

the thief's tracking number 0309-0330-0001-1338-5953

look at the pics of the shoes op sent back to the seller
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rhif07.jpg

opzfwo.jpg

wlaq7q.jpg

Mod: I had another pair before I bought his pair.... The pics had 2 pairs to compair his fakes to mind... So maybe you should take the time and read the whole thing
SeaJay is selling his SJ for $285

and OP is selling for $275

where they do that at?

riiight lol only if you knew

yeah im sure u bout it. getting police involved
laugh.gif
dont make me take a drive to ct homie
happy.gif

yeah im sure u bout it. getting police involved
laugh.gif
dont make me take a drive to ct homie
happy.gif
please come threw.... he all ready posted my addy ... so come by
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at some peoples complaints on the 1st page of that agreement thread being that the tissue paper wasnt wrapped around the shoes, or the left shoe had been tried on (instead of brand new). Some people are crazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom