Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

n581320362_4724.jpg

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

lol I live right off of jane st... I dont have to try and sound gangster... Like I said when your on the ground my toys are legit
smile.gif
and on private property your body is free game
smile.gif

ayoooooo

typical suburban punk though...homeboy post your address then when someone with knowledge of the area points out you live in a farmer town suddenly youre ''from the eastside''
and you ''live off jane street'' (both places from my hood for those who dont know)

like i said, give my man his shoes back or its drama at your door,you dont scare me with all this toy talk,

im done talking,i will check this thread in 48 hours and if my dude hasnt gotten any kind of positive response from u about getting his shoes back then its on for petro and purple
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

lol please tape coming on private property. Check state laws
smile.gif
I been waiting for a moment to use my toys
smile.gif

I'm going to call your bluff and say DUCKTALES at you having any weapons....

unless you post TAG pics.....
nerd.gif
cimg0108d.jpg

State carry ID in the center
smile.gif
roll.gif

lol I live right off of jane st... I dont have to try and sound gangster... Like I said when your on the ground my toys are legit
smile.gif
smile.gif

shut the hell up, ill take a crap and smear it all over your door and you wouldn't do anything about it

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smile.gif
smile.gif

shut the hell up, ill take a crap and smear it all over your door and you wouldn't do anything about it
lol what are you 12?

na im 14, but ill come over there, smash whatever female relatives you have and vandalize your house, while you stand in a corner twitching and stuttering talking about n n n n no sir i do do dont want any p p p problems

guns dont shoot people,people shoot people

anybody who doesnt have the heart to admit he's been caught in a lie about sneakers doesnt have the heart to shoot me

now imma pop up on your %%# when u least expect it....did i tell u i drive trucks for fedex

so be careful next time u THINK youre coming to the door to sign for a package...

Originally Posted by FedExciter

anybody who doesnt have the heart to admit he's been caught in a lie about sneakers doesnt have the heart to shoot me

now imma pop up on your %%# when u least expect it....did i tell u i drive trucks for fedex

so be careful next time u THINK youre coming to the door to sign for a package...

roll.gif
If you notice seajays will be banned by tomorrow. Why? because more than one person has complained about him. Now that I showed you my toys... what happen to that 40 bucks and I will "get got"
roll.gif
by the way PTSD is a $+%!#
smile.gif
you dont know the first thing  about pulling a trigger.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

roll.gif
 what happen to that 40 bucks and I will "get got"
its on the house now

Mods,

Why haven't both individuals involved with this transaction been banned from Nike Talk yet....
eyes.gif

More importantly, why are both still on this board with the opportunity to take advantage of other members
indifferent.gif

^^ Seajays is being banned since im not the only one who he robbed/scammed. No one seems to take the time and read the whole thing. Everyone just wants to be E-thugs

OP is a lowlife... i was reading through the thread and he admitted to making up a story about having a baby on the way, so he could negotiate a lower price with seajays.. OP g.tfoh
indifferent.gif

Do I need to post pics of the babys room as well?
cimg0097e.jpg

cimg0099k.jpg

I dont have the shoes anymore so how can I post pics of the shoes I all ready sent back to him?

Yeah ... I can post pics of my sj but what would that show? I mean I guess you guys could pm the other people who saw the pics and they can tell you that his pair had marker all over the bottom and missing paper and his box was all jacked up.

cimg0110c.jpg

cimg0114fl.jpg

cimg0115un.jpg

Yeah ... I can post pics of my sj but what would that prove?
Why you still bs'ing? Post the pics and if you really shipped them back, where's the receipt to show it?
Don't say you threw it away.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Yeah ... I can post pics of my sj but what would that prove?
Why you still bs'ing? Post the pics and if you really shipped them back, where's the receipt to show it?
Don't say you threw it away.

Do you not know how a tracking number works? Why would I keep a receipt if I have a tracking card?

0309 0330 0001 1338 5953 USPS

( Note where it was shipped from
smile.gif
Bridgeport  AND <----  Seajays said he didnt get this shoes till the 27th and didnt PM the mod till the 27th.. Shows right there that he had 3 days with the shoes.. but yet again im the one here giving everything you guys asked for but yet Seajays has more than 10+ people who have complained about him and 5+ people who have gotten refunds )

I just do not understand why u did not answer my question directly? Will you pay me or send the money back?

Back
Top Bottom