Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

OP you sound like a &^%$#.

Also looks like it's a pain in the &^% to do business with you.

BS after bs coming from ya.

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Look at the date he said he got the shoes than check the tracking number.... off by 3 days... O well like I said bottom line is he wont go to the cops because hes full of crap.
He contacted me as soon as he was able to receive the shoes from his apartment offices which was the 27th. I had already contacted him on the 26th to double check. Also I don't understand why anyone would call the cops for an internet transaction. Who does that? Did you tell the cops ALL the details including how you were trying to extort money out of dude in order for him to get his things back?
Had I known he was going to do this.. I would have just kept the shoes. O well , he does have his shoes back and I got my money back so no worries.
grin.gif

Look at the date he said he got the shoes than check the tracking number.... off by 3 days... O well like I said bottom line is he wont go to the cops because hes full of crap.
He contacted me as soon as he was able to receive the shoes from his apartment offices which was the 27th. I had already contacted him on the 26th to double check. Also I don't understand why anyone would call the cops for an internet transaction. Who does that? Did you tell the cops ALL the details including how you were trying to extort money out of dude in order for him to get his things back?

Was this before or after I got my refund and the kid sent the shoes out 2 days after? And is this before or after the shoes came and were all jacked up? riiighhhtttt... Like paypal said Case closed the seller was a fool to send out and I shouldnt have to pay to ship the shoes back.

Was this before or after I got my refund and the kid sent the shoes out 2 days after? And is this before or after the shoes came and were all jacked up? riiighhhtttt... Like paypal said Case closed the seller was a fool to send out and I shouldnt have to pay to ship the shoes back.

so you're admitting you are a thief then 
roll.gif
roll.gif

$50 though?! You think that's right? You even made money off the $25. He made a mistake and you knowing you were in a position of power were trying to take advantage.
smh.gif

^ you being a mod should have just pmed the other members who saw the pics rather that post what you "think" but more rather facts...

49210805.jpg

^ you being a mod should have just pmed the other members who saw the pics rather that post what you "think" but more rather facts...
now he's telling him how to mod the forum 
roll.gif
roll.gif

from the other post

Just got a box in the mail ...( at work so dont know whats in it... will post pics later)
If u really dont want the kicks from seajays like u said udont, then dont open the package. just return it str8 to the carrier sothat it willget credited as a Refused Item.
If you open it, you will have to work with seajays on shipping costs.

that kid let you know before you even opened his shoes. yet you opened and kept the package.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Did you boy in WA go handle the situation?
Nah , he told me just to call the cops and have paypal deal with it. It seems like reading owns alot of people on this site .
calm-down.jpg

Don't take your frustration out on me cupcake.

^^ English?

Shut your wanna be literate +*! up fam

I read this whole thread through and your *!#@#@% scum I hope you die in your sleep REAL TALK

LoL... Real talk.. I love it when you guys say that... Like it change's anything you just wrote. haha as if you didnt really just write something haha

Originally Posted by ErickM713

^^ really dude are you that slow? must be a spook
tired.gif
 sad.

lmao at you talking #%%% about public school and people being illiterate when you can't even properly spell simple words yourself. How're you going to ask for help and advice then start insulting people straight out of the gate? some people....
smh.gif

That doesn't do anything but verify you had two pairs of shoes. Did you read the rest of dudes message? It's saying you still very well could have both pairs of shoes for all we know. I don't think SeaJays is a saint at all just saying your previous actions don't necessarily give you the best rep right now.

Also we need to stop with the personal attacks. It will get you banned.

I could care less about "rep" Im not here to make friends. Just get and buy my shoes with out problems like this guy. Me posting that was to make a point that I had another pair of shoes to compare them too. Since everyone thinks * you as well * that the pair in my sig is his pair.

Also we need to stop with the personal attacks. It will get you banned.
Nah, that should be enough to get banned from. 
ROC states:

1.  Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly  prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.
I expect a ban.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I could care less about "rep"
Your a fool if you think people would feel comfortable dealing with you after this topic.
laugh.gif
You're a fool for thinking I'm coming to this site other than  for information about sneakers and a place to buy sneakers

:Out for the night:

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I could care less about "rep"
Your a fool if you think people would feel comfortable dealing with you after this topic.
laugh.gif
You're a fool for thinking I'm comming/coming to this site other than  for information about sneakers and a place to buy sneakers

Then what are you doing in General?

Since you want to be literate 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom