Mods Please Delete

- Yeah, joint accounts FTL! 
embarassed.gif

- You touch that cash stash unannounced and I'm liable to
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  Why would I want to unknowingly finance my own gift, yet have the gift delivered to me by another human?  It's pure craziness!

- Stuff like that brings out the Ike Turner in a dude...
nerd.gif

Laurence+Fishbure+What%2527s+Love+got+to+do+with+it.PNG

what%3Bs%20love%20got%20to%20do%20with%20it%206.jpg

Umm, what if homie doesnt want to wear the pants in the relationship. People are saying it as if he wants to be the guy in control. Some guys like having a chick do everything. The only problem is his side money cant afford her an expensive gift. If he could afford it, I doubt there'd be a thread.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by cap1229

I bet she got a separate account. Lol

laugh.gif
She just might have one.

Sad part is she does or she's thinking about it. Another note to alot of you kids in this thread, he just can't get up and leave bc he's married. He has to work on issues that come ahead. Can't just run at the sight of their first major problem.

so she spent 250-300 on your present herself
and she wants you to spend 500-600 + on hers?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 whats with the chumplry 

so what color vicky's you wear op...cuz you def not wearing the big drawls in the home letting you wife talk to you like that
laugh.gif

make her dinner

Spoiler [+]
since roles are reversed

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Dont listen to all these dudes. You know what they are..

Sit down with your wife and communicate to her that you and her are not on the same page. Explain to her what you're thinking and make sense of the situation. You have to put your foot down and let her know that she's not doing things correctly with you.

If shes not having it then it's your fault for being passive on a daily basis She might feel like she can walk on you whenever she pleases and that you'll take it.

I'd say your marriage is in trouble if material things are this big of an issue.

QFT

This is your wife we're talking about.... Not some j/o

You can't and shouldn't come at her hard body (at first) like these dudes are suggesting.

If she doesn't see your point of view after a calm discussion... Then you have to release the beast and reclaim your household.

But you need to be prepared for the consequences. If you've been passive for the whole relationship (assuming)....This isn't like a movie where she is gonna swoon and "yes daddy" you when you put your foot down. She is going to challenge you more and it's gonna be a battle. But if you stick to your guns it will work out in the end.

Thanks for all the wisdom my NT fam.. not sure yet what I am going to do at this point, but I agree that SOMETHING needs to be done.  Can't be like this.

You guys are
pimp.gif

THIS
Originally Posted by megatron

Use money from the joint account, tell her to deal with it. There is NO REASON why you should have to use your own money in this situation.
& THIS
blackmagnus514 wrote:
She's a hypocrite but you shoulda seen signs from before your marriage.

Fellas, joint accounts are not uncommon for married people...

We have our joint account and our seperate accounts...I handle the majority of the transactions in our joint account since I'm better at that than she is, plus at the time I'm the one putting in the most money.

This is your wife we're talking about.... Not some j/o

You can't and shouldn't come at her hard body (at first) like these dudes are suggesting.

If she doesn't see your point of view after a calm discussion... Then you have to release the beast and reclaim your household.

Why not, what's she going to do leave or file for a divorce because she didn't get the gift she wanted??  If that's the case, then I say let her go, at the end of the day she is married to him and he is married to her so as of now neither of them are going anywhere for obvious reasons.  To me, his wife is not even logical or rationale enough to even have a discussion with if she can't even clearly see how big of a hypocrite she is given the gift situation and how she got him a gift last year compared to what she wants this year.  

No disrespect OP but as the saying goes "you don't negotiate with terrorists" and by this I mean your wife appears to be very extreme with her train of thought in this matter.  OP, you can try to talk to her if you want to, but my guess if that you need to be a bit more aggressive in your approach in dealing with her on future matters.  No better time than the present to set things straight. 

megatron:
Use money from the joint account, tell her to deal with it. There is NO REASON why you should have to use your own money in this situation.
Agreed (except for the 'tell her to deal with it' part. People tend to accept something less the more they are told that they better accept it.)
4wrestling:
Your relationship sounds extremely superficial and materialistic.
Most are. Genuine relationships founded on friendship and a mutual respect are the exception, not the norm.
GottaBdaShoes:
Sit down with your wife and communicate to her that you and her are not on the same page. Explain to her what you're thinking and make sense of the situation. You have to put your foot down and let her know that she's not doing things correctly with you.

If shes not having it then it's your fault for being passive on a daily basis She might feel like she can walk on you whenever she pleases and that you'll take it.

I'd say your marriage is in trouble if material things are this big of an issue.
AAALLLLL OOOOOFFF TTTHHHIIISSSSSS!!!

OP, read that.

Now do it again.
Grizzly Hebert:

But you need to be prepared for the consequences. If you've been passive for the whole relationship (assuming)....This isn't like a movie where she is gonna swoon and "yes daddy" you when you put your foot down. She is going to challenge you more and it's gonna be a battle. But if you stick to your guns it will work out in the end.
AAAAALLLL OOOFFF TTTHHHAAATTT

Back
Top Bottom