MODS PLEASE LOCK | The Oakland Raiders 2015 Season Thread: Week 17 @ Kansas City / 7-8

How many wins will the Raiders have this season?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem with Musgrave in MIN was that I usually knew if he had it every Sunday by the first offensive series was over and done with.

He's not holstering the ability to decode a defense on the fly, so if it's not clicking right away then I basically expected a low ceiling on the day. His playcalling didn't adjust, tried to force a square peg in a round hole rather than delegate time to serviceable backup plans/he can't figure it out mid bit.

Last edited:
Man on Thursday you had drunks successfully predicting virtually every offensive snap . Dudes in my section where legit making a game of it. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

There's just far too many snaps where no individual on the planet would be successful under center.  

Last edited:
So looking just at who we play, without obviously knowing what changes will come in the offseason or what the travel schedule looks like, what's your guys' W/L for 2016?

So looking just at who we play, without obviously knowing what changes will come in the offseason or what the travel schedule looks like, what's your guys' W/L for 2016?

With Muskgraves maybe 9 - 7

Without Muskgraves 11 - 5 

:lol:

For real though double digits wins should be realistic. Getting both the AFC and NFC South divisions is such a blessing, and that Saints game is a destination game for sure. 

Last edited:
Anything under 8-9 wins is a disappointment. Ideally 10-11 I think is an optimistic possibility. But a lot can happen in the offseason, so there's too much that has to happen before there's solid predictions

I must be too gun shy from the past 10+ years, because I am totally uncomfortable hoping for more than eight wins. :lol:

10-6 would be acceptable in my mind, but frankly given how far we've come on offense as well as the steady improvement of the defense as the season has gone on, I'd say 10 wins would be the low end of expectations. Potentially finishing this year with a .500 record would leave zero excuses for anything less than double digit wins.

Carr, Crab, Coop, Murray, Musgrave and JDR gotta work together and put together a game plan based on all of their input whether it be favorite routes, comfort level, etc.

There's some luck involved too. I was watching the chargers game the other day and they mentioned 6-7 of their games have come down to the last possession of the game, and they've lost every single one

There's some luck involved too. I was watching the chargers game the other day and they mentioned 6-7 of their games have come down to the last possession of the game, and they've lost every single one

As popular as it is to talk about there being no moral victories, at the end of the day luck, chance, circumstance, etc are massive factors in any competition.

Last year we were 0 - 10 having given the two teams who'd go on to be the Champions of their respective conferences everything they could handle in their house, and lost a majority of those ten games by a possession.

But overall I feel like we've had a string of pretty good fortune during McKenzie's tenure, I'll take all the luck we can get.

Last edited:
Damn just got an alert saying Reece is suspended 4 games and ineligible for the probowl due to violating the PED policy?

^yea heard it on the radio. Still don't know how he in the pro bowl but anyway might hurt us on Sunday. He the chief killa lol...for next year shouldn't b that impactful

Back
Top Bottom