Mods please lock.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by suge67

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing and take my suggestion
Shes a virgin. And plus I want to wait til marriage because of my beliefs and I wanted to focus on the other ares of the relationship.
RIGHT

roll.gif

why do you put up with a ******ed girl for so long like that? come on man
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Hes a virgin also

No I'm not. Before I got into Christ I was out there doing what y'all do.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I had no idea

I told you and everybody. I'm not perfect ANYWHERE NEAR perfect
laugh.gif
.Man I got a bad past dude. But I'm def not proud of it. The stuff I did was stupid. So I made the effort to change.

I'm on the phone with her now. She sent me a detail message that I didn't read except the first line which involved calling me a S.O.B. I'mbasically trying to explain to her how I felt and what she portrayed.

Don't make her your world. That's the impression I got from this as well.

And she was gonna go with him sooner or later. Best you knew about it instead of it being a sneak tip thing.

That line almost took me away from God and go crazy on her but surprisingly I kept my cool. So I continue to break up and she hits me with, "you said it was cool if it wasn't all the time. You tripping"
indifferent.gif
. So before I caught the mouth of a sailor I just ended things and got off the phone.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Don't make her your world. That's the impression I got from this as well.

And she was gonna go with him sooner or later. Best you knew about it instead of it being a sneak tip thing.

Yeah I know. Her mama and sister siding with her now
eek.gif
. Her sister wentthrough situations less than this and she BLEW UP about. I feel like I missed a bullet by not staying with her now.

LOSE HER.

This is a battle you can never win. Don't even talk with her, she seems like she has some experiences to go through (like this one) before she knows how torespect others (and herself as well).

situation is unfortunate man, stay up. you already know you're gonna find someone better. For all the people that say they wasted 2+ years on arelationship that gets tarnished you shouldn't look at it that way. I say, if you learn something from a messed up situation then you turn out better thanbefore. Live and Learn playa's, and move on.

Damn she is probably losing her virginity to him right now
smh.gif

On another note, whats with all these NTers breaking up with their ladies on Christmas?

Sorry to hear, but it looks like you are now realizing its for the best.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

smh.gif

On another note, whats with all these NTers breaking up with their ladies on Christmas?

seriously its the holiday season. Dudes should be celebrating with their girls not breaking up with em.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

smh.gif

seriously its the holiday season. Dudes should be celebrating with their girls not breaking up with em.

Word...Too bad the other dude is celebrating with HIS girl
smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
im sure she givin other dude soem real nice gifts ritenow. some awesome jawsome, a lil bit of Vag, prolly even let him do anal.

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
im sure she givin other dude soem real nice gifts rite now. some awesome jawsome, a lil bit of Vag, prolly even let him do anal.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

stop letting a female get you down ... if you didnt realize it, theres 83630629072974577444284272477247247247^2 women out in the world

Let's start a pool. I got 10 bucks that Ahab finds himself in the clutches of Jezebel in no less than 40 days and 40 nights!

yeah dude im like on emo mode right now she was the best girl i had but its my fault but idk i THOUGHT i was getting bored/annoyed of her and i broke up with her and started talking to one of her friends that she only talks to on myspace and i went to go meet up with her at the mall and i wanted to do a 360 and walk my %$+ back to my car...she was one of those chicks that adobe her pimples n blimishes out of her pictures and i was like !@#+!! i totally screwed up and that chick told her about it and since then shes just been acting real different with me so...i guess i brought it on myself so if you find a girl that you think is good hold on to her!! sorry about the long story...just havnt vented to anyone yet
Dang that sucks. I guess thats that grass being greener on the other side thing. Have you tried pouring your heart out?

Yeah ive tried that like everyday i see her she just shakes her head and says its too late -_- my master plan is just to leave her alone and sooner or later she will cave in...she cant go too long without talking to me so hopefully this will work
she was a pair of retro's, time to find on OG
Speaking of OGs, JB needs to bring the 12s in your avy back
pimp.gif

Yeah he seems like he's about to get back with her
smh.gif

Matter of fact I'm pretty sure she already talked him out of breaking up.

This chick must be a smooth talker because he is communicating about the situation.

It's alright you're young and will learn... the hard way like everyone else.

Everybody plays the fool, there's no exception to the rule.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah he seems like he's about to get back with her
smh.gif

Matter of fact I'm pretty sure she already talked him out of breaking up.

This chick must be a smooth talker because he is communicating about the situation.

It's alright you're young and will learn... the hard way like everyone else.

Everybody plays the fool, there's no exception to the rule.

We didn't get back together. She just doesn't see it as disrespect so that was the end of it.

Dam that sucks man. Let that girl go tho. She isn't even worth it if she was flat out disrespecting you like that. Theres plenty of other girls in theworld so its not the end.

real talk

now

im thinking that also

maybe cause you playing the save it for married card

may have scared of her

and needed some Stroke in her life

but you wasnt the one to give it ?

Back
Top Bottom