MODZ DELETE

you are suppose to take the card slide it under the door of the bank so one of the employees get it or you should have gave it to ya friend and he take it back smh op

you are suppose to take the card slide it under the door of the bank so one of the employees get it or you should have gave it to ya friend and he take it back smh op

OK, So everyone issayin im going down and all but none of your are describing how ?I mean all the have at most is my picture ? Im sure there arent any other camera anywhere near the ATM how would the track me down ?

Cmon OP you gotta be a little smarter than that....why would you steal from an ATM that has a camera directly at your face?....i really dont know how you can get caught or even if the authorities would bother....the person you stole from will eventually get their money back from the bank...is up to the bank to decide how to deal with you.

Cmon OP you gotta be a little smarter than that....why would you steal from an ATM that has a camera directly at your face?....i really dont know how you can get caught or even if the authorities would bother....the person you stole from will eventually get their money back from the bank...is up to the bank to decide how to deal with you.

OK, So everyone issayin im going down and all but none of your are describing how ?I mean all the have at most is my picture ? Im sure there arent any other camera anywhere near the ATM how would the track me down ?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

...I understand how dumb it was but by the time i was thinkin it out i was already gone witht the $100 in my hand, would the bank really go THAT far for it ?

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Guarantee OP is sweating uncontrollably right about now. He knows he dun goof'd & he's hoping for that one NT'er to say "It'll be fine Lil Sciurid"

I'm not that NT'er.
GALL_EURO2_SS11_wideweb__470x330,0.jpg

...I understand how dumb it was but by the time i was thinkin it out i was already gone witht the $100 in my hand, would the bank really go THAT far for it ?

For one thing your bringing it up on here, my friend works for BofA don't wanna snitch plus you didn't give a name but why would u do something like that in the first place

It was asking if i wanted to make another transaction
devil.gif
So i said "Yes"
nerd.gif
...Now i took out $100 and sped off
pimp.gif

Now NT i ask you my fellow brethren. What are my chances of getting caught ? The ATM DID have a camera attached to it but i DONT BANK with BOA I was there with a friend who does but the cam didn't see him. Are  "they" gonna get me ? Can i get someone to go return the card at the Bank tomorrow ? What should i do ?

laugh.gif
I hope you're kidding.  Just return the card AND the money, or have someone return both and say that you weren't sure if there was a card in the machine or if it was broken, so you randomly pressed whatever.  If they have to come find you, which they will because you were on camera, then idk what'll happen to you...

Guarantee OP is sweating uncontrollably right about now. He knows he dun goof'd & he's hoping for that one NT'er to say "It'll be fine Lil Sciurid"

I'm not that NT'er.
GALL_EURO2_SS11_wideweb__470x330,0.jpg

For one thing your bringing it up on here, my friend works for BofA don't wanna snitch plus you didn't give a name but why would u do something like that in the first place

It was asking if i wanted to make another transaction
devil.gif
So i said "Yes"
nerd.gif
...Now i took out $100 and sped off
pimp.gif

Now NT i ask you my fellow brethren. What are my chances of getting caught ? The ATM DID have a camera attached to it but i DONT BANK with BOA I was there with a friend who does but the cam didn't see him. Are  "they" gonna get me ? Can i get someone to go return the card at the Bank tomorrow ? What should i do ?

laugh.gif
I hope you're kidding.  Just return the card AND the money, or have someone return both and say that you weren't sure if there was a card in the machine or if it was broken, so you randomly pressed whatever.  If they have to come find you, which they will because you were on camera, then idk what'll happen to you...

TBH I really dont think the bank would even bother spending work hours on an investigation over 100$.
i dropped my card near a train station and some !+#@$+! charged 150$ worth of metro cards, it took me a month to get my money back, but after i filed the claim the bank had no choice but to refund my money, i realllly doubt Chase went in a all out manhunt for the person who comitted this crime.

TBH I really dont think the bank would even bother spending work hours on an investigation over 100$.
i dropped my card near a train station and some !+#@$+! charged 150$ worth of metro cards, it took me a month to get my money back, but after i filed the claim the bank had no choice but to refund my money, i realllly doubt Chase went in a all out manhunt for the person who comitted this crime.

SMH I left my card in the ATM about a week after I jumped into the pool with my iPhone in my pocket earlier this summer
smh.gif

they took my debt to Wal-Mart and used my !#%# for 300+ in three separate charges...I got my money back but I took hella Ls this summer : (

SMH I left my card in the ATM about a week after I jumped into the pool with my iPhone in my pocket earlier this summer
smh.gif

they took my debt to Wal-Mart and used my !#%# for 300+ in three separate charges...I got my money back but I took hella Ls this summer : (

first of all, that's pretty shady what you did. taking $100 when it asked if you wanted another transaction.

second of all, didn't you think of the consequences about taking money AT the ATM? all BofA ATMs i know of in my area all have cameras on it...

granted you only took $100, but still...it's the principle. would you be cool with someone taking $100 from your bank account if you accidentally left your card in the ATM?

what if the person you took $100 from, didn't have $100, and had some overdraft fees?

c'mon man...think about what you're doing before you actually go through with it...

first of all, that's pretty shady what you did. taking $100 when it asked if you wanted another transaction.

second of all, didn't you think of the consequences about taking money AT the ATM? all BofA ATMs i know of in my area all have cameras on it...

granted you only took $100, but still...it's the principle. would you be cool with someone taking $100 from your bank account if you accidentally left your card in the ATM?

what if the person you took $100 from, didn't have $100, and had some overdraft fees?

c'mon man...think about what you're doing before you actually go through with it...

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

Hate to be THAT guy and I'm not condoning this at all but, there was a new regulation passed and as of August 15th there are no more overdraft fees on credit purchases and ATM withdrawls and POS purchases (they will simply be declined) unless you opt in...and I know BofA doesn't have an opt-in policy.

That's hella grimey, though OP. My debit card got stolen and in about 6-8 hours these dudes ran up $1200 in charges
eek.gif
. Needless to say....I got it all back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

Hate to be THAT guy and I'm not condoning this at all but, there was a new regulation passed and as of August 15th there are no more overdraft fees on credit purchases and ATM withdrawls and POS purchases (they will simply be declined) unless you opt in...and I know BofA doesn't have an opt-in policy.

That's hella grimey, though OP. My debit card got stolen and in about 6-8 hours these dudes ran up $1200 in charges
eek.gif
. Needless to say....I got it all back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom