laugh.gif

No ifs, ands or buts about it...
You're going DOWN OP...

rip_op_800x438.jpg

Post ya pic so we can make some t-shirts w/ya face on it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

first of all, that's pretty shady what you did. taking $100 when it asked if you wanted another transaction.

second of all, didn't you think of the consequences about taking money AT the ATM? all BofA ATMs i know of in my area all have cameras on it...

granted you only took $100, but still...it's the principle. would you be cool with someone taking $100 from your bank account if you accidentally left your card in the ATM?

what if the person you took $100 from, didn't have $100, and had some overdraft fees?

c'mon man...think about what you're doing before you actually go through with it...
I'd do it too just because I know someone would do it to me. Person got caught slipping.
OP you only need to worry if they got your or your friends license plates on the camera.

But then even I don't know if the bank will look even with the customer complaint.

Just pray the plates didn't get caught on cam or the bank won't check.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

first of all, that's pretty shady what you did. taking $100 when it asked if you wanted another transaction.

second of all, didn't you think of the consequences about taking money AT the ATM? all BofA ATMs i know of in my area all have cameras on it...

granted you only took $100, but still...it's the principle. would you be cool with someone taking $100 from your bank account if you accidentally left your card in the ATM?

what if the person you took $100 from, didn't have $100, and had some overdraft fees?

c'mon man...think about what you're doing before you actually go through with it...
I'd do it too just because I know someone would do it to me. Person got caught slipping.
OP you only need to worry if they got your or your friends license plates on the camera.

But then even I don't know if the bank will look even with the customer complaint.

Just pray the plates didn't get caught on cam or the bank won't check.

reading posts like these makes me happy i don't know any nt'ers in real life.  real shady people.

reading posts like these makes me happy i don't know any nt'ers in real life.  real shady people.

I had the same situation happen to me. At Royal Farms walked up to the ATM it said "Would you like more time for this transaction". I hit no and entered my card and kept it moving.

If this gets reported to the bank who can report it to the cops they may look at parking lot camera's at the drive through. It's not hard to find you once you get the license plate of the car you were in.

RIP OP i hope they find your friend and he snitches on you and you get fined $1500 for it.

I live in MD too smh.....

I had the same situation happen to me. At Royal Farms walked up to the ATM it said "Would you like more time for this transaction". I hit no and entered my card and kept it moving.

If this gets reported to the bank who can report it to the cops they may look at parking lot camera's at the drive through. It's not hard to find you once you get the license plate of the car you were in.

RIP OP i hope they find your friend and he snitches on you and you get fined $1500 for it.

I live in MD too smh.....

Did your buddy use his card right afterwards to do any sort of transaction? B/c if he did, you know they have a record of every card that gets put into that machine, along with what time.

Either way you're an idiot, and will get caught one way or another. You know that you'll end up paying more than $100 for your poor choices...

Did your buddy use his card right afterwards to do any sort of transaction? B/c if he did, you know they have a record of every card that gets put into that machine, along with what time.

Either way you're an idiot, and will get caught one way or another. You know that you'll end up paying more than $100 for your poor choices...

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

ummmm Don't ATMs usually require you to enter your pin a second time when making a second transaction do to ***holes like you?

Man OP that was ill. Stealing from people is a low thing to do. I mean I have been stolen from multiple times (i.e. Paypal, or Stolen Wallet), and everytime all i can say is they must need it more then me to steal. Just remember Karama always comes around.

Man OP that was ill. Stealing from people is a low thing to do. I mean I have been stolen from multiple times (i.e. Paypal, or Stolen Wallet), and everytime all i can say is they must need it more then me to steal. Just remember Karama always comes around.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This.
Ima go out on a limb and call ducktales.
Ive never seen an ATM machine not ask you for the PIN again after you get to the "do you want another transaction" part.

I understand finding a way to run up charges on a card, but I dont see how you could withdraw cash without the PIN.
Can someone verify this?

Back
Top Bottom