Mom pleas for any woman to help her son with Down's Syndrome lose his virginity.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i got downsyndrome two
did you purposely misspell that to further prove your extra chromosome, or are you just plain dumb?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got downsyndrome two
did you purposely misspell that to further prove your extra chromosome, or are you just plain dumb?
is it an extra or a missing? either way, well played by both parties
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i got downsyndrome two
is it an extra or a missing? either way, well played by both parties
laugh.gif
most cases are when there is an extra (or extra part of) chromosome 21

You guys are acting really immature and ignorant when it comes to this topic. It's disgusting that a DS kid wants to have sex? It's the same %%@#%+@thing the rest of us want to do. For the people not in the know, DS makes you "******ed", can't talk right, look funny etc. But the dude stillhas a pair of nuts shooting testosterone into his system every day of his life. The guy has to be going crazy.

So the mom wants her son to be able to experience the thing that we were kind of just like uhhhhhhh put on this planet to do in the first place. Yeah it's"weird" coming from his mom but he probably doesn't have many friends that would try to do what's best for him. The fact that it's hismom trying to help him out has nothing to do with it.

As far as sex not being the most important thing, it sort of well, is. We live to reproduce (have sex), I don't know why but we do. It's engraved in usas the one thing that we have to do. All other things we do so we can have sex. Eating, breathing, living all so that we can reproduce.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

You guys are acting really immature and ignorant when it comes to this topic. It's disgusting that a DS kid wants to have sex? It's the same %%@#%+@ thing the rest of us want to do. For the people not in the know, DS makes you "******ed", can't talk right, look funny etc. But the dude still has a pair of nuts shooting testosterone into his system every day of his life. The guy has to be going crazy.

So the mom wants her son to be able to experience the thing that we were kind of just like uhhhhhhh put on this planet to do in the first place. Yeah it's "weird" coming from his mom but he probably doesn't have many friends that would try to do what's best for him. The fact that it's his mom trying to help him out has nothing to do with it.

As far as sex not being the most important thing, it sort of well, is. We live to reproduce (have sex), I don't know why but we do. It's engraved in us as the one thing that we have to do. All other things we do so we can have sex. Eating, breathing, living all so that we can reproduce.
Someone in here seems to have some sense...

I def. agree with you, for the most part. I seriously don't see why people are viewing this as disgusting...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

He's adopted... she should eff um.

2q1ccjl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

my exact thoughts. She should tak ehim to the Bunny Ranch. Saw an episode and these chicks would eff anything for money. Or just a regualr craigslist #!++%.
what you just explained and what gramz explained are two entirely different matters. that N_ is foul forthat statement
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom