Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

[h1]Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges[/h1]PLEASANTON, Calif. (AP) — A Livermore mother of three accused of having sex with two underage boys has been sentenced to five years in state prison.
A judge sentenced a tearful 42-year-old Christine Hubbs on Friday. The Contra Costa Times reports that one of the alleged victims addressed Hubbs during the proceedings, telling her she took advantage of him.

Hubbs pleaded no contest last month to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16 and three counts of lewd acts on a child.

Investigators say she had a sexual relationship with one of the boys starting in December 2008 when he was 14 and continuing to January 2010. They say the other relationship with another 14-year-old boy occurred from December 2010 until July.

Hubbs’ attorney, Michael Cardoza, told the court his client was sorry.

Shall we go on?

Damn, I should've put in more work in my day.
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges[/h1]PLEASANTON, Calif. (AP) — A Livermore mother of three accused of having sex with two underage boys has been sentenced to five years in state prison.
A judge sentenced a tearful 42-year-old Christine Hubbs on Friday. The Contra Costa Times reports that one of the alleged victims addressed Hubbs during the proceedings, telling her she took advantage of him.

Hubbs pleaded no contest last month to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16 and three counts of lewd acts on a child.

Investigators say she had a sexual relationship with one of the boys starting in December 2008 when he was 14 and continuing to January 2010. They say the other relationship with another 14-year-old boy occurred from December 2010 until July.

Hubbs’ attorney, Michael Cardoza, told the court his client was sorry.

Shall we go on?

Damn, I should've put in more work in my day.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna find me one of these broads. She can take full advantage of me.

I'm gonna find me one of these broads. She can take full advantage of me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I never understand why the boys tell

Maybe she really took advantage of them. Who knows..

If anyone told it would be the boys mom. She found da noodz in his cell which Ms Hubbs bought for him. I'll never understand why people send noodz knowing theyre doing something like satutory rape

Back
Top Bottom