Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

eek.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

im jealous she could of bought me all the sb's n jordans I wanted at 14, whipped a hummer, & take pride in smashing a sexy cougar who was rich

indeed

Originally Posted by 216301baller

im jealous she could of bought me all the sb's n jordans I wanted at 14, whipped a hummer, & take pride in smashing a sexy cougar who was rich

indeed

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by beh235

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....
You can't be serious

At 14, all we think about is sex.

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif
Yes I am serious and obviously you are looking at the glamorous view of being sexually assaulted as a minor. Ain't nothing funny about that homie. It's easy to fantasize about it and think it's cool when it's not happening to you. It might even feel right at the time, but as a child, which he was at the time, you know it's wrong. Mentally, when you are at that stage, you know that having a sexual relationship with an adult doesn't feel right, even though you might enjoy it at the time. IDGAF what anybody thinks, this is wrong. It can have damaging long term effects to a person's psyche and damage how they view relationships in life. Like I said, it looks like it's the greatest situation on the surface, but what if you have a son and something like this happened to him and during his life has problems having social relationships because an adult took advantage of his "innocence". And I mean innocence in a sense that he thinks like a child and not an adult and doesn't look at the long term effects of the actions.

As a man, yes it would seem like they were winning, but in reality, it's sad and disgusting. People don't realize that these are still boys and not men. Do we ever consider what long term effects this might have on them and the many other young boys in this situation? It's still statutory rape, and wouldn't the young men feel violated as well? Just a thought.....
You can't be serious

She's a milf and i would've been extorting the hell out of her if i was smashing
laugh.gif
Yes I am serious and obviously you are looking at the glamorous view of being sexually assaulted as a minor. Ain't nothing funny about that homie. It's easy to fantasize about it and think it's cool when it's not happening to you. It might even feel right at the time, but as a child, which he was at the time, you know it's wrong. Mentally, when you are at that stage, you know that having a sexual relationship with an adult doesn't feel right, even though you might enjoy it at the time. IDGAF what anybody thinks, this is wrong. It can have damaging long term effects to a person's psyche and damage how they view relationships in life. Like I said, it looks like it's the greatest situation on the surface, but what if you have a son and something like this happened to him and during his life has problems having social relationships because an adult took advantage of his "innocence". And I mean innocence in a sense that he thinks like a child and not an adult and doesn't look at the long term effects of the actions.

You can't be serious

laugh.gif
You are absolutely right...

those boys have it so damn bad. I don't know how they'll ever recover from banging a hot blonde.
roll.gif

Now they'll be so messed up in the head they'll want to bang every girl they come across...

oh wait, we do that anyways.

poor bastards...

Niger%20Please.gif

They were knowingly !!!@!%% with her with no issues at all. The only reason she got caught is because one of their mothers saw the pictures. These kids were far from "abused". If she didnt let them smash, they were gonna tag somebody's teenage daughter soon enough. 95% of us males were thinking about sex a lot when we were 14-15 years old. In fact, most males lose their virginity now around 13-14. She was feeding them, sexing them, & buying them crap for over a year. They were definitely enjoying that. Was it wrong of her? Yes..but i doubt these kids will have any physiological issues. I don't think me or most young guys for that matter would have said no to an older woman given the chance.

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

those boys have it so damn bad. I don't know how they'll ever recover from banging a hot blonde.
roll.gif

Now they'll be so messed up in the head they'll want to bang every girl they come across...

poor bastards...

Niger%20Please.gif

They were knowingly !!!@!%% with her with no issues at all. The only reason she got caught is because one of their mothers saw the pictures. These kids were far from "abused". If she didnt let them smash, they were gonna tag somebody's teenage daughter soon enough. 95% of us males were thinking about sex a lot when we were 14-15 years old. In fact, most males lose their virginity now around 13-14. She was feeding them, sexing them, & buying them crap for over a year. They were definitely enjoying that. Was it wrong of her? Yes..but i doubt these kids will have any physiological issues. I don't think me or most young guys for that matter would have said no to an older woman given the chance.

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

roll.gif

poor bastards...

Niger%20Please.gif

Yeah, you got it man. You got all the answers....

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

roll.gif

poor bastards...

Niger%20Please.gif

Yeah, you got it man. You got all the answers....

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

roll.gif

poor bastards...

Niger%20Please.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

roll.gif

poor bastards...

Niger%20Please.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

QFT.

in elementary school i had teacher that had some tig ol bitties. all i could do was stare at them during class. she was like 30 too and was very good looking
pimp.gif

as a matter of fact, i just looked her up on FB
48984_1203047687_8130_n.jpg
Alex is
pimp.gif
My son MNR can find anything on the internet.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

You can't be serious

laugh.gif

QFT.

in elementary school i had teacher that had some tig ol bitties. all i could do was stare at them during class. she was like 30 too and was very good looking
pimp.gif

as a matter of fact, i just looked her up on FB
48984_1203047687_8130_n.jpg
Alex is
pimp.gif
My son MNR can find anything on the internet.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom