Mom Sentenced To 5 Years On Sex Charges

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I never understand why the boys tell

Maybe she really took advantage of them. Who knows..
I don't get these boys though, if I was 14 and she wanted to #!%@..... There is ZERO way I refuse
laugh.gif
In fact, it would be very consensual 

I don't get these boys though, if I was 14 and she wanted to #!%@..... There is ZERO way I refuse
laugh.gif

I agree with the idea of their mom's snitching. And all I can say is that at 12 I wanted to smash my spañ@%$ teacher, no way I would've snitched in a situation like this.

I agree with the idea of their mom's snitching. And all I can say is that at 12 I wanted to smash my spañ@%$ teacher, no way I would've snitched in a situation like this.

Double standards again....
Female pedophile=
pimp.gif
where was she when I was 16?
Male pedophile= rot in hell, makes me sick, who could do such a thing smh Camron: disgusting.
On another note: Hubbs can get it.

Double standards again....
Female pedophile=
pimp.gif
where was she when I was 16?
Male pedophile= rot in hell, makes me sick, who could do such a thing smh Camron: disgusting.
On another note: Hubbs can get it.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I don't get these boys though, if I was 14 and she wanted to $%*#..... There is ZERO way I refuse
laugh.gif

Bragging Rights. One of the little kids that caught wind telephoned it to some jealous school girl probably.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I don't get these boys though, if I was 14 and she wanted to $%*#..... There is ZERO way I refuse
laugh.gif

Bragging Rights. One of the little kids that caught wind telephoned it to some jealous school girl probably.

i woulda piped moms, put it in all 3 holes, then extorted her afterwards to get whatever i wanted, then told her kids i $+@#@* their mother so now im the motherfucin man

i woulda piped moms, put it in all 3 holes, then extorted her afterwards to get whatever i wanted, then told her kids i $+@#@* their mother so now im the motherfucin man

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

TennHouse2 wrote:
if it was a guy hed be in for wayyyyyyy longer

A teenage boy is not gong to hit that right 
and its obvious that they snitching 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have always thought this
laugh.gif
. It must be some psychological complex about doing things that will for sure mess your life up that I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom