Mom turns in her own kids for attempted robbery

Never. I understand the concept of it, but now these kids will most likely have this on their record for the rest of their lives. Be a better parent and this wouldn't happen.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Never. I understand the concept of it, but now these kids will most likely have this on their record for the rest of their lives. Be a better parent and this wouldn't happen.

This statement is a bit shortsighted.  There are plenty of good parents who do a great job of raising their children but the kids just consistently want to rebel and choose a different path.  Everything your child does is not a reflection on the job you did as a parent.

Had they been id'ed by someone else, her house would've been raided by the cops looking for her kids.

I see what you did there momma.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

This statement is a bit shortsighted.  There are plenty of good parents who do a great job of raising their children but the kids just consistently want to rebel and choose a different path.  Everything your child does is not a reflection on the job you did as a parent.

Had they been id'ed by someone else, her house would've been raided by the cops looking for her kids.

I see what you did there momma.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the best way for the mom to teach her kids a valuable lesson while they're still young.

This,

I was once joking with my mom about something like this and she said if I had a crime she'd turn me in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

This is the best way for the mom to teach her kids a valuable lesson while they're still young.

This,

I was once joking with my mom about something like this and she said if I had a crime she'd turn me in
laugh.gif

It's a good thing she did. This was probably not the first bad thing they did and being caught stealing was the final straw for her.

I can understand it. I hope to raise my future young ones to be half decent citizens. But if they go off robbing gas stations and @@!% then at that point they stop being my kids and become criminals. I'm not harboring criminals in my house. And if there's a reward???? Pshht...fougedaboutit

It's a good thing she did. This was probably not the first bad thing they did and being caught stealing was the final straw for her.

I can understand it. I hope to raise my future young ones to be half decent citizens. But if they go off robbing gas stations and @@!% then at that point they stop being my kids and become criminals. I'm not harboring criminals in my house. And if there's a reward???? Pshht...fougedaboutit

I would have punished them good for sure, but to turn them in to the police? Now that's on their records and thats not too cool

I would have punished them good for sure, but to turn them in to the police? Now that's on their records and thats not too cool

my mom took me to a police station my junior year of high school because i was drunk. 

An officer came and asked if wanted to be breathalized. I declined. 

its a much longer story but no one wants a cool starry bra

my mom took me to a police station my junior year of high school because i was drunk. 

An officer came and asked if wanted to be breathalized. I declined. 

its a much longer story but no one wants a cool starry bra

Back
Top Bottom