Mom turns in her own kids for attempted robbery

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Never. I understand the concept of it, but now these kids will most likely have this on their record for the rest of their lives. Be a better parent and this wouldn't happen.

This statement is a bit shortsighted.  There are plenty of good parents who do a great job of raising their children but the kids just consistently want to rebel and choose a different path.  Everything your child does is not a reflection on the job you did as a parent.

well said most people don't understand that

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Never. I understand the concept of it, but now these kids will most likely have this on their record for the rest of their lives. Be a better parent and this wouldn't happen.

This statement is a bit shortsighted.  There are plenty of good parents who do a great job of raising their children but the kids just consistently want to rebel and choose a different path.  Everything your child does is not a reflection on the job you did as a parent.

well said most people don't understand that

My moms always told me she would do this same thing to me growing up...

Idk if I would do it at this point in my life(Im 22) but I'm sure I'll feel differently in about 8 years

My moms always told me she would do this same thing to me growing up...

Idk if I would do it at this point in my life(Im 22) but I'm sure I'll feel differently in about 8 years

She probably just saved their lives. They could've tried to rob the wrong spot/person and it could have turned fatal

She probably just saved their lives. They could've tried to rob the wrong spot/person and it could have turned fatal

Maybe she's tried everything and still couldn't control them, and this was her last try to get them to straighten up, and get things together.

Maybe she's tried everything and still couldn't control them, and this was her last try to get them to straighten up, and get things together.

Good parenting. My brother got picked up one night with his friends for stealing money from parking meters (or some dumb thing like that). Cops called my dad at like 2 am and his response was "Eh, keep him. I'll get him tomorrow." My brother was like 15 at the time, too. Next day, my dad showed up to get him.

Good parenting. My brother got picked up one night with his friends for stealing money from parking meters (or some dumb thing like that). Cops called my dad at like 2 am and his response was "Eh, keep him. I'll get him tomorrow." My brother was like 15 at the time, too. Next day, my dad showed up to get him.

She did the right thing. I think doing that would send a long lasting message to those kids far more effectively than her just punishing them on her own.

She did the right thing. I think doing that would send a long lasting message to those kids far more effectively than her just punishing them on her own.

family first, +$!@ the law why wud u do that??? your kids got something on their records... she aint retiring till shes 90.

family first, +$!@ the law why wud u do that??? your kids got something on their records... she aint retiring till shes 90.

Back
Top Bottom