mom writes article about raising a sneakerhead.

roll.gif
 Kid being a sneaker head is genetic 
mean.gif

Kids these days, mom dukes would not be having none of this, we got new shoes the first day of school and maybe your birthday if your grades were good , wish I would have told her I was a sneaker head and I need more shoes I would been barefoot or in sandals or some ****

Last edited:
Dat sneaker head in Hawaii could get it when she's 18..

Also this ""I took him to meet a friend from school at our local park," Lawson recalls. "He sold him a pair of used Jordans for $150. He loved making that sale!"
".

"friend"

"Her 8th grader owns more than 26 pairs of shoes and over the past three years, Lawson says Malcolm and his father have probably spent between $16,000 and $20,000 on shoes alone."

hustling backwards at its finest...parents could have taken that money invested it and paid for a nice chunk of their son's college education right there

"Her 8th grader owns more than 26 pairs of shoes and over the past three years, Lawson says Malcolm and his father have probably spent between $16,000 and $20,000 on shoes alone."

hustling backwards at its finest...parents could have taken that money invested it and paid for a nice chunk of their son's college education right there

what the hell thats almost a G a shoe what kind of parenting :lol:

Kids these days, mom dukes would not be having none of this, we got new shoes the first day of school and maybe your birthday if your grades were good , wish I would have told her I was a sneaker head and I need more shoes I would been barefoot or in sandals or some ****
ALL OF THIS!

Alot of the older generation copped all these kicks when we got older because we missed out on so many j's because 150 dollar shoes wasnt always the number one priority in the house

Back
Top Bottom