Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I said IMO

It definitely comes off as a passive to me. Half the time I see it being used, it’s unnecessary.

I just don’t see the need to tell other people online that I’m shrugging, but like I said I’m washed so what do I know?

2AAB7C1D-EEB2-4142-891E-682A341A4F2E.gif

I said IMO

It definitely comes off as a passive to me. Half the time I see it being used, it’s unnecessary.

I just don’t see the need to tell other people online that I’m shrugging, but like I said I’m washed so what do I know?
How?

It doesnt make sense.

How?

It doesnt make sense.

Emo people are very passive imo. Shrugging is a passive non verbal communication.

Sorry if doesn’t make sense to you, not everyone thinks the same

I admitted it’s not a generational thing, and probably shouldn’t have been posted in here. We obviously don’t see eye to eye, and it doesn’t bother most people like it does me. For the love of god let it go, it’s been 2 days

Last edited:
Emo people are very passive imo. Shrugging is a passive non verbal communication.

Sorry if doesn’t make sense to you, not everyone thinks the same

I admitted it’s not a generational thing, and probably shouldn’t have been posted in here. We obviously don’t see eye to eye, and it doesn’t bother most people like it does me. For the love of god let it go, it’s been 2 days
Shrugging is not necessarily passive. Also unneccessary? Nah.

Hey man you brought it up, deal with the replies.

2 days or 2 years. Dont matter. Dont believe in god either. Ain't no love here.

I know that but I was more interested in your thought process being so wrong.

Even when I’m wrong I’m right. Hit my pm if you’re that curious of my thought process Mr. psychologist. Not trying to clog the thread any further

It’s definitely not assertive or aggressive, so passive it is in my book

Even when I’m wrong I’m right.
Nah. Definitely no.
Hit my pm if you’re that curious of my thought process Mr. psychologist. Not trying to clog the thread any further
Nah. The lack of any depth to your reasoning is sufficent enough. Dont need to be a psychologist to see that.

Thread aint clogged at all. Besides we just spent a pg or two discussing "internet shrugging".

Nah. Definitely no.

Nah. The lack of any depth to your reasoning is sufficent enough. Dont need to be a psychologist to see that.

Thread aint clogged at all. Besides we just spent a pg or two discussing "internet shrugging".

FIne then, shrugging definitely isn’t assertive. If anything it’s passive aggressive or passive. If it’s not passive, what would you consider it to be?

I'm having a hard time holding myself accountable with working out, running and dieting. I'm getting older and i need to preserve non-washedness . Might post some pics/stats in here and set a goal for a month or so.

One day at a time! Prehab

Back
Top Bottom