Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

bill-simmons-sucks-at-playing-basketball-terrible-basketball-shots.gif

I'm not white. Im just old.

It's not enough that they already ****ed up Teen Titans, now they gotta **** up Thundercats too :sick::smh:

And I know what yall gonna say, "It aint for us, it's for the kids". Well **** the kids too.
086c69d060022e3813f0715621b2de69.jpg

While I miss the OG Teen Titans, I rock with Teen Titans Go as well.

Of the look alone, I can't get down with this Thundercats reboot foolishness.

Got hyped as **** today when wifey and I walked into a furniture shop and found one of the 4 foot Magnolia(Chip and Joanna) clocks. Felt like I walked into a HOH and came up on some Shattered Backboards, lol! #WASHED
Speaking of that Magnolia stuff, a bunch of their stuff is on clearance right now for half off at Target lol. Check the end cap or the little Magnolia section they have. Went ham on kitchen towels, a wood clock, vases, and ceramic bowls hahaha

Just turned 24 years old and I’m feeling washed up. On the weekends I’ll get up early for a Lowe’s and Target trip. Then I’ll get home and clean the house & water this garden I just started in my backyard. I’m guessing I’m feeling this way because I just bought a house while all my friends are still partying every day or going out. I’m such a homebody now.. but I feel like I need to go out more and have fun. ‍♂️ However I’m perfectly fine with staying at home and watching Netflix all night lol.

Just turned 24 years old and I’m feeling washed up. On the weekends I’ll get up early for a Lowe’s and Target trip. Then I’ll get home and clean the house & water this garden I just started in my backyard. I’m guessing I’m feeling this way because I just bought a house while all my friends are still partying every day or going out. I’m such a homebody now.. but I feel like I need to go out more and have fun. ‍♂️ However I’m perfectly fine with staying at home and watching Netflix all night lol.
You living a good life duck friends

Back
Top Bottom