Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I think the last one is in Oregon. Probably in the mountains where internet connections are trash.

^Damn yo, I had no idea. Soo many birthday shenanigans occured in the 90s at DZ.

Anyway, who is out here using a shoe horn? (Had to google that cuz i aint know the name)

My supervisor, who is older but in better shape than i am was using one the other day.

Dude only 35, im 30 b. The decline is exponentially greater at this age?

IMG_1160.JPG

i went to a show last night (elzhi) and didn't even stay till the end...too tired

^Damn yo, I had no idea. Soo many birthday shenanigans occured in the 90s at DZ.

Anyway, who is out here using a shoe horn? (Had to google that cuz i aint know the name)

My supervisor, who is older but in better shape than i am was using one the other day.

Dude only 35, im 30 b. The decline is exponentially greater at this age?

IMG_1160.JPG

My boy uses one. He has the long one where he can use it while he's standing :rofl:

Just had this lady say "I like your pumps" Reebok pumps that is

I would have said something witty but she had her two little kids.

Idea for a spin-off thread"moments that your realize you still got"

Last edited:
I can tell i lost a step on the bball court and its kind of depressing.

I do have new old man strength in the paint though :pimp: (seriously)

But i’d rather be quick :smh:. Need to eat whatever vince carter and jason terry have been eating

My boy uses one. He has the long one where he can use it while he's standing :rofl:

Yo, i didnt even know the name of said device so i googled "shoe helper." Photos came up of old heads using a 2 foot pole attached to a shoe horn.

In imminent fear, i quickly found the pic i was looking for and closed the tab.

Aint even ready for whats to come beyond 35.

Last edited:
I got a package in the mail and was wondering what it was. I opened it and I find an item I ordered online a few day ago that I forgot about.

Man, my long term memory is still on point but short term is all but gone.

I'll call someone on Sunday to talk about something and when they bring it up on Tuesday, ill just pretend like i remember what we talked about. Luckily, my opinion on said matter wont change within 2 days, so my response is always in line with what i said beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom