Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I want denim shorts to come back in style for nostalgia. Even though I probably won't wear them much because I do not find them practical.

Just wear them and forget what the world tells you, you SHOULD be wearing
I don't care whether they are in style or not for the sake of wearing them. When I said for nostalgia it was in the sense that I like seeing old trends come back. However, I do not find denim shorts to be very practical. Why wear the heaviest material when it is hot?

I didn’t know dudes still wear basketball shorts under their jeans. Just saw a dude sagging with basketball shorts under his jeans smh. It’s too hott for all that.

Arrivals+Nickelodeon+Australian+Kids+Choice+e1tjcCrl0tgl.jpg

There’s a possibility I might have arthritis in my hand. I’m 27.

One of the last times I went to the basketball courts, I took my ball and started jogging toward half court. Got to half court and just tripped for no reason. Fell straight on my knee and braced the fall with my hands. People at the courts turned the other way because they were so embarrassed for me. I just sat there for at least 5 minutes in pain and thought of this thread.

There’s a possibility I might have arthritis in my hand. I’m 27.

One of the last times I went to the basketball courts, I took my ball and started jogging toward half court. Got to half court and just tripped for no reason. Fell straight on my knee and braced the fall with my hands. People at the courts turned the other way because they were so embarrassed for me. I just sat there for at least 5 minutes in pain and thought of this thread.

That’s not washed, that’s just sad :smh:

Especially at 27

Castro (Twitch FIFA streamer) had arthritis at a young age as well, it’s not unheard of. 27 this year if google is right and I’ve been watching his streams for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom