Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted

Sometimes when me and my girl are having long (boring) talks, I just start blatantly staring at here **** with no regard for anything
laugh.gif

sometimes, as a joke I have just stuck my head out and motorboated her midsentence
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sometimes when me and my girl are having long (boring) talks, I just start blatantly staring at here **** with no regard for anything
laugh.gif

sometimes, as a joke I have just stuck my head out and motorboated her midsentence
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Back when they used to have AOL live chats with celebs...I remember there was a chat with Sunny or Sable from the WWF
and i Emailed the screen name they had saying "I want to F%$K you until my Balls fall off" lol they sent that to my moms Master Screen name
and she came in my room spazzing like "What kind of things are you sending people" and just bounced i lol'd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Back when they used to have AOL live chats with celebs...I remember there was a chat with Sunny or Sable from the WWF
and i Emailed the screen name they had saying "I want to F%$K you until my Balls fall off" lol they sent that to my moms Master Screen name
and she came in my room spazzing like "What kind of things are you sending people" and just bounced i lol'd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rjones416 wrote:
when i was a kid, i dont know why but i made a sign that said "suck my ****" so i can put it on my window after flashing people with a laser pointer. my mom found it one day and i felt so embarrassed for the rest of the day.
another time, there was this closet in my buildings laundry room where people would throw out old clothes for others to use. i found a hot little dress and i decided to use it to masturbate with. one day when my mom was cleaning under my bed she found it and was so pissed at me. i played it off by saying i was gonna play a joke on a friend with it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rjones416 wrote:
when i was a kid, i dont know why but i made a sign that said "suck my ****" so i can put it on my window after flashing people with a laser pointer. my mom found it one day and i felt so embarrassed for the rest of the day.
another time, there was this closet in my buildings laundry room where people would throw out old clothes for others to use. i found a hot little dress and i decided to use it to masturbate with. one day when my mom was cleaning under my bed she found it and was so pissed at me. i played it off by saying i was gonna play a joke on a friend with it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom