Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted

100% lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

in 8th grade, We were out on the track running for PE
guys and girls, we all had to wear shorts and a tshirt
well i was with my group of guy friends and all of a sudden i get a boner
my shorts didn't hide it at all so i tried to turn myself at an angle where my friends wouldnt see and i started walking funny
than one of my friends notices and yells out "he's got a boner!!!!!" and he just dies laughing
i didn't know what to do so i just started running

they called me boner guy for the rest of the year

AYO.
sick.gif

my shorts didn't hide it at all so i tried to turn myself at an angle where my friends wouldnt see and i started walking funny
than one of my friends notices and yells out "he's got a boner!!!!!" and he just dies laughing

AYO.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

AYO.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

AYO.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This moment I had was soooo akwerd and made me feel dirty. So me and my cousin were like 14 at the time. I was on my AOL DSL ( thought I was doing it) and saw photo which had a HUGE BBW riding this blk dude. Like I couldn't see homies legs above his knees. Right when I saw that pic my cousins Compuserve signed on and I was like he should see this pic. I shoot him that email and 10 seconds later I get a MSG telling me to get off so my uncle could talk to me. I was like shut up bro your lying but I logged off anyways. I start getting very nervous & the phone rings with my uncle yelling at me hard. I didn't wanna go to that household for a good two months lolol....

This moment I had was soooo akwerd and made me feel dirty. So me and my cousin were like 14 at the time. I was on my AOL DSL ( thought I was doing it) and saw photo which had a HUGE BBW riding this blk dude. Like I couldn't see homies legs above his knees. Right when I saw that pic my cousins Compuserve signed on and I was like he should see this pic. I shoot him that email and 10 seconds later I get a MSG telling me to get off so my uncle could talk to me. I was like shut up bro your lying but I logged off anyways. I start getting very nervous & the phone rings with my uncle yelling at me hard. I didn't wanna go to that household for a good two months lolol....

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

i had  morning wood and i'm thinking it safe to rub one out but oddly enough my mother thought it was safe to come pick out laundry out of my room 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lmao she walked in right in middle of a sarah jay scene and i had the thing maximized on my command centre
She just looked at me gasped and shook her head(i dunno if she was more disappointed by the fact that she caught me in the act or the fact it was sarah jay )
All i could do was smile awkwardly
I couldn't even face her when i went for breakfast but  from then on she knocks first

went out had a dry night but I was gone  so i figure hey i couldn't pick up a girl, I'll rub one out !my  room mate decides he'd bring back his chick friends !+** ended in social disaster

tumblr_liwei57lIF1qzayo1o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

i had  morning wood and i'm thinking it safe to rub one out but oddly enough my mother thought it was safe to come pick out laundry out of my room 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lmao she walked in right in middle of a sarah jay scene and i had the thing maximized on my command centre
She just looked at me gasped and shook her head(i dunno if she was more disappointed by the fact that she caught me in the act or the fact it was sarah jay )
All i could do was smile awkwardly
I couldn't even face her when i went for breakfast but  from then on she knocks first

went out had a dry night but I was gone  so i figure hey i couldn't pick up a girl, I'll rub one out !my  room mate decides he'd bring back his chick friends !+** ended in social disaster

tumblr_liwei57lIF1qzayo1o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Use to Imitate DX doing the Suck It, Got in trouble by mom dukes by getting my !+* whooped
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
almost got suspended in elementary for that one after a disagreement with tha teacher... thought id get away with it while she was writing on the board and her back was turned
roll.gif
FAIL!!

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Use to Imitate DX doing the Suck It, Got in trouble by mom dukes by getting my !+* whooped
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
almost got suspended in elementary for that one after a disagreement with tha teacher... thought id get away with it while she was writing on the board and her back was turned
roll.gif
FAIL!!

tonight in class. Opened my laptop, and went to google (i sit in the front.) Forgot I had @Coya_D's n00dz as the picture on the google homepage. I just stonefaced myself as my professor walked by and
30t6p3b.gif

tonight in class. Opened my laptop, and went to google (i sit in the front.) Forgot I had @Coya_D's n00dz as the picture on the google homepage. I just stonefaced myself as my professor walked by and
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
Nudes? She deleted her account as well. Must have missed out on something recently.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
Nudes? She deleted her account as well. Must have missed out on something recently.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by moneymike88

That entire story was in no way relevant to the %#$%@+ thread though.

How was it not?
You don't think her doing that was perverted?

[h3] "Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted"[/h3]

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by moneymike88

That entire story was in no way relevant to the %#$%@+ thread though.

How was it not?
You don't think her doing that was perverted?

[h3] "Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted"[/h3]

My photoshop teacher saw me getting knowledge on the stair case earlier this school year

He hasnt brought it up though

My photoshop teacher saw me getting knowledge on the stair case earlier this school year

He hasnt brought it up though

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom