money and violence

Anybody annoyed that they have a clothing deal with AKOO ? Nobody in NYC wear that ****. I think it's set in stone that the gritty NYC authentic feel is all but gone with this Hollywood style **** they on now

Anybody annoyed that they have a clothing deal with AKOO ? Nobody in NYC wear that ****. I think it's set in stone that the gritty NYC authentic feel is all but gone with this Hollywood style **** they on now

Lol let them boys cook. They paid out of pocket for SEASON 1.

SMH Rafe stays posting Gucci stuff on his IG, that's probably where all the fundraising money went

Stop it. That's all ya rock Uptown.

SMH Rafe stays posting Gucci stuff on his IG, that's probably where all the fundraising money went
Why does it matter? They gave us a great first season for free, when did enjoying the fruits of your labor (regardless if it was crowdfunding or not) become a crime?

Why does it matter? They gave us a great first season for free, when did enjoying the fruits of your labor (regardless if it was crowdfunding or not) become a crime?
When you give the impression to the ppl contributing to the crowdfunding campaign the funds are going to the actual show rather than personal expenditure

When you give the impression to the ppl contributing to the crowdfunding campaign the funds are going to the actual show rather than personal expenditure
Pretty sure the Gucci or whatever will be worn during the season, so technically people did contribute to season 2. :lol: Quit hating

You dudes expected them to refund money when the Tidal check cleared? :lol:, also how do you guys know how much Tidal funded, and if it actually covered the entire project?

Rafe just wrote today he had signed the Tidal deal 4-5 months before they announced it.  When you sign a deal thats your budget for the show, you're not supposed to ask for ppl's money when you already have a budget.  I'm just glad I know better than to ever pay upfront because of practices like this

Last edited:
Rafe just wrote today he had signed the Tidal deal 4-5 months before they announced it.  When you sign a deal thats your budget for the show, you're not supposed to ask for ppl's money when you already have a budget.  I'm just glad I know better than to ever pay upfront because of practices like this
Again, how do you know how much did Tidal give them? If they signed the deal months before it was announced, and still asked for donations, is it not likely that Tidal did not fully fund the project?

I think complaining about the donations on a message board like NT is pointless, but only a fool wouldn't ask where their money is going. If I donated money to them, which I didn't, I would be looking for answers as well. That's how I am with every group/company I donate money to (St Jude, Breast Cancer Awareness, my HBCU etc).

Best thing I can tell people that donated to M&V is to watch the new season for free when it hits YouTube. lol

You're being too emotional. Do you scam your job for extra pay? Do you doctor your time sheets?

No one forced them to shoot Money & Violence. So you can't compare it to work. If they wanted to line their pockets up, they simply could have said that from the beginning. The whole presentation of the kick starter was to lessen their financial burden not to profit.

Back
Top Bottom