money and violence

Man this joint still booming. I miss the unsigned artist music being played throughout the show and the grittiness of the first season but WOW so many plotlines for this season developing already

First episode was mehh.  But will be waiting for the boy Miz to do some damage!

The better camera quality shows the imperfections of Jessica 
nerd.gif

Man this joint still booming. I miss the unsigned artist music being played throughout the show and the grittiness of the first season but WOW so many plotlines for this season developing already
Man I miss the music

This episode would have been so much better if it still had the crappy production

NOTHING about the show has changed outside of the cameras, same great storylines, slightly better acting, there was still unsigned music etc etc... how does having better camera work dampen the show?

Some were attracted to the home made guerrilla style footage of the first episodes.

NOTHING about the show has changed outside of the cameras, same great storylines, slightly better acting, there was still unsigned music etc etc... how does having better camera work dampen the show?

Everything is magnified now with the better camera work. It's early but the crappy acting sticks out like a sore thumb now that I can see everything clear and crisp.

The acting & the production were on the small level last season and now the production is miles & miles ahead of the acting.

Back
Top Bottom