money and violence

They had a nice interview on The Breakfast Club today. Wish they would get better merchandise for their website. I'm feeling that M&V SnapBack ol boy was rocking during the interview.

I think shane going to drop gunna then lay low when the boyz come looking for him. I wish he would of pistol whipped shady shay
I think miz will call bs on Jessica but shes going to save face and make rafe realize the connection with black n choppa
I honestly think mista is going to left cain alone cause idont see him stepping to cain knowing he may have a gun. I do think cain bm is going to is going to tax him or maybe line him up idk.

Shane need to keep his eyes open

Tai gonna get himself clapped
Miz gonna get himself clapped by papi (can't trust a guy with head tats)
Jessica gonna get clapped by Miz
Black getting clapped
Joe gonna get clapped for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, messing with the wrong crowd
Kane gotta get clapped by mister

Those are my predictions :lol:

I can't wait for the next episode

So basically the whole cast would die if you were the writer? :lol:

Last edited:
Episode 3 from the previews looks like it's finally goin to be some action :nerd:

Hope 1 of yall come through wit the episode link later on 2nite :lol: :nerd:

That girl Mel is going to get tired of Leon's BS, so she will put Shooter Shane on and line Leon up. :nerd:

Just watched EP 3 on Tidal.

This one def didn't drag like Ep2

Grimey *** Tai adding more beef to Shanes plate. Son got like half of NY coming at him. :rofl:

The chick that replaced Chyna is doing pretty good. But the story makes no sense. She super friend-zoned Cash ,but she cryin act like she was with dude for years . I get it for the sake of drama, but I just don't think time spent was enough to believe it. On top of that shorty was gonna alert Cash of the set up , smh

Kane really poppin at Mista on sight now :rofl:

Mista be havin me rollin Ohhhhhhhhh :rofl:

Last edited:
Just watched EP 3 on Tidal.

This one def didn't drag like Ep2

Grimey *** Tai adding more beef to Shanes plate. Son got like half of NY coming at him.
roll.gif

The chick that replaced Chyna is doing pretty good. But the story makes no sense. She super friend-zoned Cash ,but she cryin act like she was with dude for years . I get it for the sake of drama, but I just don't think time spent was enough to believe it. On top of that shorty was gonna alert Cash of the set up , smh

Kane really poppin at Mista on sight now
roll.gif

Mista be havin me rollin Ohhhhhhhhh
roll.gif

Still aint seen episode 3 but I'm getting more and more tempted to do the Tidal Subscription.

Also I can't believe Miz was moving so sloppy this episode.  It's really going to come back and bite him in the ***

Sad to say but Uncle Murda is 1 of the better actors shown in this ep

Last edited:
Shane, Rafe, Miz, and Choppa are in a class of their own in the acting department. Everyone else basically sucks

Currently watching episode 3 at work.

That boy Caine/Cane/Kane/however you spell his name be fly as hell with his scary ****. Guess the only time he's not looking over his shoulder is when he's spending that limited amount of money he has.

That boy Miz been bout that life since he was a baby lol

Back
Top Bottom