money and violence

I swear that boy Mister lucky as hell lmao.

I'm mad at ol girl for catching feelings. She's light skin so she shouldn't be catching feelings for a nigrah. That low half was looking real nice in those sweats though. Shorty got a nice bubble and you could see the print.

I swear that boy Mister lucky as hell lmao.

I'm mad at ol girl for catching feelings. She's light skin so she shouldn't be catching feelings for a nigrah. That low half was looking real nice in those sweats though. Shorty got a nice bubble and you could see the print.

What the hell :lol:

What the hell
laugh.gif
Man you didn't see how that bubble and camel toe was sitting in those sweats? She would have got the D with no condom. Pull out game would have been hella weak.

I'm mad at how she's acting towards Miz and Rafe. How you catch feelings for a dude that aint even gave you some good pipe yet? Females usually don't get attached til they sample the D.

On another note: I wonder how much of a role Shane big bro is going to play. I think he will get into a shootout with the dude that owns the laundry mat and probably help Shane go after Ty.

Last edited:

Man you didn't see how that bubble and camel toe was sitting in those sweats? She would have got the D with no condom. Pull out game would have been hella weak.

I'm mad at how she's acting towards Miz and Rafe. How you catch feelings for a dude that aint even gave you some good pipe yet? Females usually don't get attached til they sample the D.

On another note: I wonder how much of a role Shane big bro is going to play. I think he will get into a shootout with the dude that owns the laundry mat and probably help Shane go after Ty.
If He wants to get into Shane's beef he's going to have to deal with Leon, Gunna and the other 3 brownsville wolves as well as Renaldo and his shooter

Cant wait to see Miz get lined up, either by them goons who overheard or the Mexicans (who's scenes are damn near unbearable)

Didn't even recognize Black without a skully & shades :lol: #Markie

Gonna just have to wait til next week...

Don't even want the 30 day trial for that site/app :lol:

You bums need to go ahead and get the free Tidal sub for 30 days :rofl:

This thread should be boomin

That boy Miz going to get his work snatched up by those dudes that were listening to his convo on the stairs. I don't want to see Miz and Papi get into it.

Im a week behind #NoTidal but ep. 3 was solid.

Miz you out here looking crazy. He got too much work and dont know how to act

This free Tidal trial is paying for itself :tongue: :rofl:

streaming on Tidal sucks, but I assume their servers can't handle the load of tons of people all trying to watch at the same time every tuesday. I had to watch in the lowest resolution so it wouldn't buffer same with the kanye event :x and thats with me having Comcast and getting 90mbs download speeds :x

Back
Top Bottom