Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

" the money's really worthless im pissin' you off on purpose "

2pzmkjo.jpg

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

jawnyquest wrote:

dgk3188 wrote:

i just don't let money inflate my ego like a lot of you.
precisely why this thread is lame.

Is the jewelry thread lame?
in the jewelry thread people don't post jewelry with CZ's and starter kits

they post real jewelry

unlike this thread where people are posting stacks of 20's and unemployment money

money is money right? stores accept 20's and unemployment money 2 right? let n_'s shine no matter how ppl get the money its their money whether it beloan,unemployment, 9-5, or drug money its theirs .... now lets continue the thread without the hate
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

i like how all the black cats posting their money are wanna be thugs and clowns with short paper

but the white people posting their stacks get nothing but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i guess if black folk have money its gotta be from selling drugs or working the gov't system claiming siblings and when white people have money its cause they are super smart with their money and manage their 401ks and portfolios with the precision of gods. oh and im def talking to some black folks in here, old crab in a bucket types. some of yall might think hes a lame with only "2" gs but i am man enough to say that i would do anything to have even 2 gs right now instead of jobless and wondering if ill have the money to move to a new city in june to then start law school.

and good luck with moving into a new city in june for law school

i like how all the black cats posting their money are wanna be thugs and clowns with short paper

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i guess if black folk have money its gotta be from selling drugs or working the gov't system claiming siblings and when white people have money its cause they are super smart with their money and manage their 401ks and portfolios with the precision of gods. oh and im def talking to some black folks in here, old crab in a bucket types. some of yall might think hes a lame with only "2" gs but i am man enough to say that i would do anything to have even 2 gs right now instead of jobless and wondering if ill have the money to move to a new city in june to then start law school.

QFTMFT!!!!!!!!! Yall N's are full of it these dudes getting it how they live and yall hating, remind me of that fool in belly with the perm saying " Idon't like that @%+ right there, I'm gone drop the dime on them N's" yall some baller blocking haters bet if ben baller came in here yallwould slob him down

Typical neighborhood haters.....jump on a cat posting a couple of Gs.
But haven't sent one letter to the white house to complain
about AIG and the rest stashing billions to solidify their family's
generational wealth.

Nobody knows how he made the money but typical RACIST & UNCLE TOMS jump to drug dealing conclusions.
As for the cat that posted, show yo cheese and shut up. U keep checking the thread and responding to the replies.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

damn homie. so what! thats nothing i tell you thats nothing. my damn bed is made outta money man.

ww0qyt.jpg

damn smh
We gettin' Arab money!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

generational wealth.

Nobody knows how he made the money but typical RACIST & UNCLE TOMS jump to drug dealing conclusions.
As for the cat that posted, show yo cheese and shut up. U keep checking the thread and responding to the replies.
Actually, he said he made it illegally. Any way you slice it, that's the wrong way to do things.

But to some people morals don't matter and pieces of paper with dead presidents on them do, so whatever floats your boat.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This thread has humbled me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

N' got all this money, and still ain't seeing the world.

I'm doin alright for a "broke" college student.. Back packing in Europe this summer..

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

generational wealth.

Actually, he said he made it illegally. Any way you slice it, that's the wrong way to do things.

But to some people morals don't matter and pieces of paper with dead presidents on them do, so whatever floats your boat.
Illegal doesn't mean drugs though does it? he could be doing a poncy skeem like madoff. or he could be scamming iss members. he could beillegally claiming workmans comp and or unemployment. thats exactly what we talking about you assume the worse and that hes selling drugs, that could be thetruth but it wouldnt make you any less wrong for assuming hes a drug dealer cause hes young black and getting paper.

generational wealth.

Insider trading is illegal right?? I guess I don't have morals
eyes.gif

Some of the people on Wall St are the biggest crooks of all. Making millions off stockholder $.

Originally Posted by gescobe

Some of the people on Wall St are the biggest crooks of all. Making millions off stockholder $.
exactly...thats why i'm not tripping off the whites/asians who are making the sideways comments in this thread

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by tmukg21

why can't NT just enjoy life and post pics instead of the next man worrying about where it came from?

crazy
smh.gif

Is one thing to post your earnings but its different when your flaunting illegal money thats made at the expense of others lives and well being. He has a nice amount of cash but if its made in a frowned upon way then there is nothing to be proud of.
and what gets me more aggravated is when i see people receiving rent assistance, food stamps or any other type of government aid while they're primary job is illegal. you guys don't know how many patients i've encountered that don't know what to do in this recession. they're out of jobs and have medical bills piling up and are denied assistance from the government. that's some bs if you ask me.

and let's not forget about the people that have like 8 kids with 9 different baby mommas and hugging the blocks.

i'm half black if that matters.
Cosign top to bottom.

For those getting money the
happy.gif
way, big ups. Send me a few hundred.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You gotta name names my man or nobody will know who your talking about.

Any who, its not about the crime. Any crime is a bad crime. Period. No matter skin color or anything. If it makes you or anyone else feel better, "Heymaybe it was insider trading". Does it matter?

And I'm black if it matters. The crime doesn't.

For the dudes talking about hating, are you talking about hating on dirty money or hating on someone doing good?

generational wealth.

Illegal doesn't mean drugs though does it? he could be doing a poncy skeem like madoff. or he could be scamming iss members. he could be illegally claiming workmans comp and or unemployment. thats exactly what we talking about you assume the worse and that hes selling drugs, that could be the truth but it wouldnt make you any less wrong for assuming hes a drug dealer cause hes young black and getting paper.

Where did I say anything about drugs? Any one of those things that you mentioned, again, are morally wrong and not the right way to go about getting money thatyou're going to come on a message board and flaunt.

Insider trading is illegal right?? I guess I don't have morals
eyes.gif

Of course it is. I never said that when wealthy people break the law its not immoral, in fact its immoral on a whole other scale because they arepossibly ruining the lives of thousands of people.

You clearly are immoral if you're going about your business in a shady way and you are proud of it.

I GET MONEY, MONEY GETS I

no i'm broke as hell right now, but I thought that would fit the subject matter. Money is always appreciated though

Honestly, postin this is only givin you a chance to get got, dudes never learn, why you puttin yourselfs out there? On the net....

Back
Top Bottom