Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

Because suddenly the stable will find out about each other and be on this #metoo movement and make crazy accusations for some money
Having a harem is much like being a pimp. **** only works if you have a down *** bottom ***** that will help keep them **** in check for you. Cheaper for him to trick off as needed.

He's not getting fleeced. The headline is just misleading.

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Amazon boss Jeff Bezos has been actively shopping for homes in the Beverly Hills and Bel Air neighborhoods in recent weeks with his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez — and some of the mansions they’ve toured have been listed for more than $100 million, sources said.

He's got so much money he can't be fleeced anyway.

Think it was her brother who tried to sell the pictures in an extortion attempt back when Jeff was still married to his ex. I think I read somewhere that legal action is pending.

He said f it and let his wife get a couple billion in the divorce settlement. A couple billion to not have to deal with your ex’s bull**** anymore while you run off with the side piece.

100+ billion is a different kind of “**** it” money.

Let’s do the math before folks start acting outraged. Quick Google search says Bezos is worth about $124B. The house is $150MM. That represents 0.12% of his net worth.

So for example, if a NTer makes $50K that’s $60 ie a date the Buffalo Wild Wings.

If an NTer makes $75K that’s $90 ie a date at Cheesecake Factory.

If an NTer makes $100K that’s $120 ie a date at Ruth’s Chris. So and so forth.

So while y’all are clowning him, copping crib ain’t nothing but a regular date to the average Joe. I’m rocking with Bezos on this one.

You're looking at it as not that expensive to him. We're looking at it as he's buying the girl that allegedly hacked his phone and who's brother is currently suing him a $100 million dollar house. His "hot" young girlfriend, not his wife

It still applies. Let’s say I’m dating a PYT who is putting it down right, she does same questionable **** and then I get into a legal beef with her ***** *** brother (I admit I don’t know the full details of that situation). I decide to brush it off because I still want to be with her since I don’t see it as a big deal. I wouldn’t call me taking her to nice steakhouse simping. If anything, the decision to stay with her deserves scrutiny as opposed the relatively minimal gift or date after making said decision.

Having money relieves some of the material world things that could cause stress like bills and debt so your mind has more room to pursue true happiness. I think.

Back
Top Bottom