Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

peep game Bezos...listen to what da youngin talkin bout, you might've learned something...

I get that part, he ****ed up. I just don't understand the need to drag him for being a computer nerd, having no game, money can't solve everything, etc. Seems like people just want to hate just for the sake of hating.

Dudes just calling it like they see it.

Making a casual observation that's obvious to anyone viewing the situation isn't hating.

Criticism ≠ hate

Word gets thrown around way too liberally.

son got da target on his back, im surprised they ain't catch goonberg slipping..but i hear he ain't even married, son cycles thru vag like a gynecologist.

It's beyond people having their hands in his pocket, they have him upside down shaking him for all his lose change.

son got da target on his back, im surprised they ain't catch goonberg slipping..but i hear he ain't even married, son cycles thru vag like a gynecologist.

yep that’s exactly what he does. Bezos gotta smarten up and follow the same rules.

I get that part, he ****ed up. I just don't understand the need to drag him for being a computer nerd, having no game, money can't solve everything, etc. Seems like people just want to hate just for the sake of hating.

It happens all the time on here. Some random nba player with millions gets caught up with a woman and here comes all the "he's a simp" "he has no game" "he's a beta" from some broke NTer who can't even pull half of what they can

Back
Top Bottom