Money Mayweather early release vol. the champ is here

son has hair :wow:

i see all yall going dumb about him having hair are late to the bandwagon...lol..dude started his career with hair...no big thing, still room on the wagon fellas...

I'm just waiting on what he has to say about the Pac/Bradley fight.

wonder how much weight he gained, and what kind of exercises he did? I could only see him doing loads of situps and pushups....not much more than that and NO cardio at all..

Last edited:
Now time for him to put the bow on his career.

Sergio, Pac-man and a hungry young bull like Canelo.

Then ride off into the sunset as a promoter.

He's my favorite athlete ever but if he wants that top 10 ranking yes he does need to face that type of competition.

Ehh, I disagree. All he needs is ONE more big time fight. Wether Pac, or Canelo & he's good.

Ehh, I disagree. All he needs is ONE more big time fight. Wether Pac, or Canelo & he's good.

He needs Pac and up and comer IMO.

Doesn't really need Sergio but it would be fun to see.

He's really up against the golden era of 80's welterweights in the rankings and those cats put in a lot of work. So he needs to solidify his greatness against the best of his time, young and old.

He can't retire without fighting the other top fighter of his generation and he hasn't dispatched that many young fighters since he moved up to welter.

He said he has 2 more fights in him, he needs to make them count.

There really isn't even anyone else for him to fight besides those 3.

Last edited:
floyd was cryin' in the pen :lol:

Good to see a Black man out of that hell hole. He probably gon' fight in November...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom