Money Mayweather early release vol. the champ is here

Anybody else find that video of him counting a million dollars inspirational? It was to me.. 
mean.gif

He needs Pac and up and comer IMO.
Doesn't really need Sergio but it would be fun to see.
He's really up against the golden era of 80's welterweights in the rankings and those cats put in a lot of work. So he needs to solidify his greatness against the best of his time, young and old.
He can't retire without fighting the other top fighter of his generation and he hasn't dispatched that many young fighters since he moved up to welter.
He said he has 2 more fights in him, he needs to make them count.
There really isn't even anyone else for him to fight besides those 3.

Glad Mayweather served his time (or part of it) and probably learned his lesson. Can't wait for the next fight! I highly doubt May will fight this year, and you can bet Haymon is advising that :lol:. Expect him to fight spring/summer of next year. O and with that new physique he's developed with no cardio and only strength training while serving his time in the pen, he looks like an easy middleweight now! Why not a Sergio/Money showdown if Sergio gets passed Chaves Jr.

No doubt Mayweather is great. But imho, even if he beat 1/3 names you mentioned, the greats of the 80's like Leonard, Duran, Hearns, Hagler, etc. would still top Mayweather. That being said, however, Mayweather is easily top 50 of all time.

I like how Floyd gets a pass for domestic violence but Chris Brown doesn't. 
grin.gif

I like how Floyd gets a pass for domestic violence but Chris Brown doesn't. >D

All he did was smash her cellphone, curse her out and grab her arm...nothing like the Chris Brown incident. His baby moms has bought him up on these charges in the past and dropped the case for a cash settlement last time. There was no evidence of her being hurt in either case. There was a threat of him losing custody of kids after this case so he just copped out.

All he did was smash her cellphone, curse her out and grab her arm...nothing like the Chris Brown incident. His baby moms has bought him up on these charges in the past and dropped the case for a cash settlement last time. There was no evidence of her being hurt in either case. There was a threat of him losing custody of kids after this case so he just copped out.

Lets not bring up facts

Lets not bring up facts

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom