Monopoly is back at McD's

Gambeling for kids! I used to save my old pieces from the previous year thinking theyd change the rare piece every year and id be set... Lol

guys, im gonna tell you now. just stop.
i worked at mcdonalds back in high school and literally packed my bag with boxes and wrappers with the pieces on em. i literally had around 600 of them and absolutely no winner. everything except one just like everyone is saying. complete rip off.
that being said, i had like 50 free food pieces. treated the homies for the whole day.
no lie, about 5 of us, every meal was mcds, not one dollar spent :pimp: (and also kinda :x)

people still eat mcdonalds??

of course they do fool....if people didn't eat at Mcdonalds, don't you think the majority of stores would have close down by now instead of new ones opening up all across the world? You ain't better than anyone else just cuz you don't eat there

Last edited:
You gotta' buy the large fries for the best chance to win (as in, instant win food prizes and possible online prizes... near impossible to win the other stuff).

I'm 4 for 4 on food instant wins on large fries (and then 2 for 4 on the online game with those same pieces... both Coke MCR point wins).

Yay.

Really, you shouldn't play at all.

Whoever has a legit Boardwalk from this year get at me.

Lets make it happen for Niketalk.

Last edited:
damn i just got park place today
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom