Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

what does refurbished mean in this case and is there gonna be a difference in overall sound and build quality in comparison to normal ones

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

Deal has been around since the 10th,

myself and others have ordered and have heard nothing, dont expect too much.

Although those who has received their order were happy with their orders (packaging etc..)

Orders are not being fulfilled?

Although those who has received their order were happy with their orders (packaging etc..)

Deal doesn't apply for Canada 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

that was for the dec 10 deals. The prices were actually cheaper (studios were 99.95) and I'm guessing the people over at monster legitimately  either ran out and cant ship em out, found out people were buying surplus amounts to resell, or they found out that they can actually sell their products for a little more to make more profit.
I'm guessing these items on the page are what's left and will ship out in time...

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

that was for the dec 10 deals. The prices were actually cheaper (studios were 99.95) and I'm guessing the people over at monster legitimately  either ran out and cant ship em out, found out people were buying surplus amounts to resell, or they found out that they can actually sell their products for a little more to make more profit.
I'm guessing these items on the page are what's left and will ship out in time...

Originally Posted by DTruth07

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

bought 2. Although some say HDMIs are the same, I say nah. Vizio cables are trash, so I wouldn't even think to order those bunk canal street cables posted above.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

bought 2. Although some say HDMIs are the same, I say nah. Vizio cables are trash, so I wouldn't even think to order those bunk canal street cables posted above.

help! I tried to order 2 solos, put in my CC info, clicked Place Order and it said there was an error. Tried it again and it said "Could now process at this time, please call customer support". I checked my credit card and it has been charged though. But when I look at my account/order status, it empty.

help! I tried to order 2 solos, put in my CC info, clicked Place Order and it said there was an error. Tried it again and it said "Could now process at this time, please call customer support". I checked my credit card and it has been charged though. But when I look at my account/order status, it empty.

Back
Top Bottom