Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

I placed an order for turbines this morning everything went smooth and I got the confirmation email.....

anyone wanna tell me something about the Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Speakers before i purchase them (good and bad)? I think it might be best headphones i can buy for 40$....

anyone wanna tell me something about the Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Speakers before i purchase them (good and bad)? I think it might be best headphones i can buy for 40$....

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by DTruth07

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

http://www.bargaincell.co...ath=6140_6145&Ref=CJ

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

Ive had my white Studios for about 2 months now and love them...

I got them on black friday tho at the NEX ..If you want a brand new pair I would check there if you have access...

I got them on black friday tho at the NEX ..If you want a brand new pair I would check there if you have access...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

If you got them black Friday you havent even had for a month yet.....

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

If you got them black Friday you havent even had for a month yet.....

Back
Top Bottom