Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

My boy got his Studios in today.. they look good.

I should be getting my Turbines in on the 6th
pimp.gif

For people who are worrying about Monster sending you an email with your tracking #, I didn't receive my tracking # till AFTER I received my package.

For people who are worrying about Monster sending you an email with your tracking #, I didn't receive my tracking # till AFTER I received my package.

This might be a longshot, but does anyone have any Studios they might want to sell me for the F&F price, maybe a little more?

This might be a longshot, but does anyone have any Studios they might want to sell me for the F&F price, maybe a little more?

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Damn It would make me feel better if I got a tracking number, or some way for me to know it has been shipped.  I still have no 
way of telling if they have been shipped or not.  I'm gonna send them an email to see whats up.

Damn It would make me feel better if I got a tracking number, or some way for me to know it has been shipped.  I still have no 
way of telling if they have been shipped or not.  I'm gonna send them an email to see whats up.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif

Ordered the 31st, an got the tracking today. Ordered 2 pairs of turbines for me an the wife. Thanks OP for the link.

Ordered the 31st, an got the tracking today. Ordered 2 pairs of turbines for me an the wife. Thanks OP for the link.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Can anyone tell me what city/state they're shipping from?
North Las Vegas is where mine came from. Got the tours yesterday, they look and sound great. Don't know what ya'll are talking about. Glad i jumped on this....hopefully like OP said they sound even better in a few uses.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Can anyone tell me what city/state they're shipping from?
North Las Vegas is where mine came from. Got the tours yesterday, they look and sound great. Don't know what ya'll are talking about. Glad i jumped on this....hopefully like OP said they sound even better in a few uses.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif
@ Monster.  I ordered on the 28th and no updates yet, what's even worse is cats is getting their orders even though they placed them after me...

Yes I'm mad.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Just e-mailed them and got a response saying my headphones should be shipped tomorrow... They also said there was a delay in shipping because they had to backorder the particular model of headphones I purchased (Red Solo HD's).

Backordered??? HUH??? How they hell you gonna backorder some refurb headphones. Sounds like Failure to me. 
laugh.gif

I hope this means I get two NEW pairs. 
Same here, you're not the only one 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ Monster.  I ordered on the 28th and no updates yet, what's even worse is cats is getting their orders even though they placed them after me...

Yes I'm mad.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Just e-mailed them and got a response saying my headphones should be shipped tomorrow... They also said there was a delay in shipping because they had to backorder the particular model of headphones I purchased (Red Solo HD's).

Backordered??? HUH??? How they hell you gonna backorder some refurb headphones. Sounds like Failure to me. 
laugh.gif

I hope this means I get two NEW pairs. 
Same here, you're not the only one 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif
I wasn't too happy either but receiving it unexpectedly was kind of nice
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif
I wasn't too happy either but receiving it unexpectedly was kind of nice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom