Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Red Solo (HD)'s are on back order. Won't ship to me until Jan. 11th. Mind you I placed my order on 12/27
mad.gif
But I still thank the OP for the heads up.

I ordered the black studios on the 31st and called today to see if it shipped, told me it wasn't and said I will get them on the 11th.

Just called Monster they told me my Studios are in stock and sould be sent by tomorrow a the latest.... The dude I talked to said they are busy as hell guys so expect delays.. Its still a good deal tho even with the waiting

Just called Monster they told me my Studios are in stock and sould be sent by tomorrow a the latest.... The dude I talked to said they are busy as hell guys so expect delays.. Its still a good deal tho even with the waiting

ordered the Solo HD's on the 24th and got them today...perfect condition...no box, but included the case, wiping cloth, and cord...

now i gotta wait for my Turbines

ordered the Solo HD's on the 24th and got them today...perfect condition...no box, but included the case, wiping cloth, and cord...

now i gotta wait for my Turbines

Ordered on the 29th and haven't gotten a shipping number. I emailed them and they haven't responded to that 
tired.gif

Ordered on the 29th and haven't gotten a shipping number. I emailed them and they haven't responded to that 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

happy.gif

fml i missed the delivery lol

I swear this might be one of the worst feelings...knowing a package that you've been waiting for is in the area but you can't do anything about it lol

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

happy.gif

fml i missed the delivery lol

I swear this might be one of the worst feelings...knowing a package that you've been waiting for is in the area but you can't do anything about it lol

Back
Top Bottom