Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Just got my turbines in yesterday... been slappin Hard in the paint for the last 15 minutes lol these things are great!

also: is this squaretrade thing legit? My good homegirl copped me some brand new White solos and I want to get a warranty for em...

Just got my turbines in yesterday... been slappin Hard in the paint for the last 15 minutes lol these things are great!

also: is this squaretrade thing legit? My good homegirl copped me some brand new White solos and I want to get a warranty for em...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

ordered my turbines from mazon on the last sale...breaking them in....bass isn't overpowering but the sound is very crisp...i figure a couple weeks from now they will sound even better

i just got my Turbines today...truth be told, they're alright...sound is crisp, but i was kinda expecting a little more...got me thinking i should've just copped the Tours...

laugh.gif
what were you expecting? you even said the sound is crisp and all reviews on them said the bass was overpowering or particularly strong and you have to get some hours in with them before you pass a final judgement on them....if you wanna blow money on  tours, by all means its your bread...its funny you made your post right after.....

Mr Oizo wrote:
Within 5 minutes of using my Tour's the right ear is completely done working. 
I'm pissed 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Called customer service and waited on hold for 35 minutes before I just hung up.

il_fullxfull.91593701.jpg

ordered my turbines from mazon on the last sale...breaking them in....bass isn't overpowering but the sound is very crisp...i figure a couple weeks from now they will sound even better

i just got my Turbines today...truth be told, they're alright...sound is crisp, but i was kinda expecting a little more...got me thinking i should've just copped the Tours...

laugh.gif
what were you expecting? you even said the sound is crisp and all reviews on them said the bass was overpowering or particularly strong and you have to get some hours in with them before you pass a final judgement on them....if you wanna blow money on  tours, by all means its your bread...its funny you made your post right after.....

Mr Oizo wrote:
Within 5 minutes of using my Tour's the right ear is completely done working. 
I'm pissed 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Called customer service and waited on hold for 35 minutes before I just hung up.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

dirty
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
...probably lines are clogged with others that have the same exact issue as you

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

dirty
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
...probably lines are clogged with others that have the same exact issue as you

laugh.gif
the bass ain't overpowering or particularly strong tho, that the thing

laugh.gif

This will never get old... The reason I bought my first pair awhile back. Forward to the 5 min. mark.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This will never get old... The reason I bought my first pair awhile back. Forward to the 5 min. mark.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
understood, but everyone who has reviewed them said that already so it wasn't like it was a surprise...*@%* i would like a bit more sound but the clarity is
pimp.gif
...if anything i may just pony up the bread and get the copper turbines

laugh.gif
understood, but everyone who has reviewed them said that already so it wasn't like it was a surprise...*@%* i would like a bit more sound but the clarity is
pimp.gif
...if anything i may just pony up the bread and get the copper turbines

laugh.gif
I feel you .  My homeboy got a pair of tours from bb a few months back and i copped the solos which i loved but wanted some buds to travel.  After reviewers sayin to go with the turbines i got them in and they sound crystal clear but the bass is lacking
Edit*** Got a envy laptop with the beats built in and after tweaking the eq some 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I feel you .  My homeboy got a pair of tours from bb a few months back and i copped the solos which i loved but wanted some buds to travel.  After reviewers sayin to go with the turbines i got them in and they sound crystal clear but the bass is lacking
Edit*** Got a envy laptop with the beats built in and after tweaking the eq some 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Does Squaretrade.com work for you guys?  I can't get on the website.
Yup... Bought the warranty yesterday. Does the website just not load for you or what?

Originally Posted by Baysav408

Does Squaretrade.com work for you guys?  I can't get on the website.
Yup... Bought the warranty yesterday. Does the website just not load for you or what?

So im pissed. Been listening to them for a few days and the left earbud is crackling and the sound isnt clear at all anymore. Sounds like the left is ready to blow out. BB swap here i come.

So im pissed. Been listening to them for a few days and the left earbud is crackling and the sound isnt clear at all anymore. Sounds like the left is ready to blow out. BB swap here i come.

So did you guys list the headphones as refurbished or brand new? How much should I put for the studio's?

So did you guys list the headphones as refurbished or brand new? How much should I put for the studio's?

Back
Top Bottom