Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Baysav408

^ Did you say they weren't included?

I told them my controltalk/volume  wasn't working....maybe it's operator error
laugh.gif
.......how DO you work it? i'm using it on my ipod classic and iphone 3gs.  Still doesn't work. help?
And told them I didn't get any extra sizes in ear buds. She mailed me 2 different sets.

laugh.gif
.......how DO you work it? i'm using it on my ipod classic and iphone 3gs.  Still doesn't work. help?
And told them I didn't get any extra sizes in ear buds. She mailed me 2 different sets.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

cop the beats by dre pro box from bestbuy with discount, exchange for Turbine Copper Pros. Win.
nerd.gif

Ive gone through 6 pairs of turbines the past 16 months. Hopefully these refurbished turbines last me until i get coppers
indifferent.gif
Por qué

cop the beats by dre pro box from bestbuy with discount, exchange for Turbine Copper Pros. Win.
nerd.gif

Ive gone through 6 pairs of turbines the past 16 months. Hopefully these refurbished turbines last me until i get coppers
indifferent.gif
Por qué

Originally Posted by GFlower8

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
Por qué
poor wires x training and working out

Originally Posted by GFlower8

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
Por qué
poor wires x training and working out

To be honest don't think the tours/turbines are good for working out. I had a few tours and regular headphones short on me when I use them for that now I have the powerbeats and no probs with falling out or shorting(for now at least crossing fingers)

To be honest don't think the tours/turbines are good for working out. I had a few tours and regular headphones short on me when I use them for that now I have the powerbeats and no probs with falling out or shorting(for now at least crossing fingers)

So I emailed the guy and I should be getting a control talk wire in the mail soon.

I should have 2 soon haha. I figured why not, everyone is doing it lol.

So I emailed the guy and I should be getting a control talk wire in the mail soon.

I should have 2 soon haha. I figured why not, everyone is doing it lol.

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

laugh.gif
worked on my ipod touch... just press the part that has a plus or minus on it and the metal part in the middle to mute, might not work on those if this doesnt help, or is broke

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

laugh.gif
worked on my ipod touch... just press the part that has a plus or minus on it and the metal part in the middle to mute, might not work on those if this doesnt help, or is broke

My studios arrived today in the mail at house
pimp.gif

However, I'm at my dorm at school with no car
frown.gif

So close, but yet so far....SMH.

My studios arrived today in the mail at house
pimp.gif

However, I'm at my dorm at school with no car
frown.gif

So close, but yet so far....SMH.

Called today for a replacement set of tips because the ones my Turbines came with are entirely too big. The guy I talked to was really nice and is sending out some complimentary tips today. The Turbines are a very nice set of earbuds....I was pleasantly surprised at how crisp and clear they sounded.....almost makes me want to buy a set of the gold pros or the coppers.

Called today for a replacement set of tips because the ones my Turbines came with are entirely too big. The guy I talked to was really nice and is sending out some complimentary tips today. The Turbines are a very nice set of earbuds....I was pleasantly surprised at how crisp and clear they sounded.....almost makes me want to buy a set of the gold pros or the coppers.

question about the white Studios

Anyone where these while working out? Do they get dirty easily? Can you clean them?

Anyone where these while working out? Do they get dirty easily? Can you clean them?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I wouldnt reccomend working out with these because the ear cups would get *+$@%+ up pretty easily since they're leather. Moisture and leather is never a good look.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom