Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

tried my studios today and at first they were mehh, then listened more and they sounded sooooo nice.....

thanks again op....

might sell em if the price is right....pm me if interested

Got my white studios last week

Been re-downloading all my music albums to 320kbps . It makes a difference

Got my white studios last week

Been re-downloading all my music albums to 320kbps . It makes a difference

Its been a week with my Tours and they still work. *knocks on wood
I wouldn't have bought these unless they were heavily discounted. Thanks to the OP

Its been a week with my Tours and they still work. *knocks on wood
I wouldn't have bought these unless they were heavily discounted. Thanks to the OP

I sent my Tours back today. I had static in my Right ear-bud...I love them other than that. If this set is defective, I'm gonna do the Best Buy swop

I sent my Tours back today. I had static in my Right ear-bud...I love them other than that. If this set is defective, I'm gonna do the Best Buy swop

FedEx delivered my Tours today and it looks like my future mother-in-law signed for them. I'll check them out when I get home.

FedEx delivered my Tours today and it looks like my future mother-in-law signed for them. I'll check them out when I get home.

just got home and opened my white Studios. Im not audiophile, but these things are awesome! Ive always just used ipod earbuds. These freaking kill those!!!

Mine just came in the black carrying case, inside a ziploc bag that said "refurbished"

Theres some plugs/cord that I dont know what they are for, but I am just using the red cord. I guess those other are for DJ'ing or something, who knows??

I would feel guilty about doing that BestBuy switch-a-roo, so I am glad mine sound good. I guess theyll keep getting better and better according to this thread!

just got home and opened my white Studios. Im not audiophile, but these things are awesome! Ive always just used ipod earbuds. These freaking kill those!!!

Mine just came in the black carrying case, inside a ziploc bag that said "refurbished"

Theres some plugs/cord that I dont know what they are for, but I am just using the red cord. I guess those other are for DJ'ing or something, who knows??

I would feel guilty about doing that BestBuy switch-a-roo, so I am glad mine sound good. I guess theyll keep getting better and better according to this thread!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

let them "warm up" a little, then theyll sound even better haha....

mine sound great as well

let them "warm up" a little, then theyll sound even better haha....

mine sound great as well

thanks! I never spent any money on something like this, and always thought it was dumb, but was like, whats $130 every once in a while right? Dang these are cool haha

Any clue as to what these other components are for?

what is the purpose of the batteries also?

thanks! I never spent any money on something like this, and always thought it was dumb, but was like, whats $130 every once in a while right? Dang these are cool haha

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by 430AM

2 out of the 3 headphones i got were defective. white studios don't work anymore. smh
Wait what happened? Had my studios for about a week now and they still work great.
Well the In-Ear Tours didn't work when I first got them, the left ear bud didn't work.  It later came back on and did work but I wasn't going to take my chances.

The studios started with ticking in the left ear, and then the right ear went out completely.  The left ear now just plays part of the music, not including the bass.  So they are completely screwed.
i'll take those studios for ya
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

2 out of the 3 headphones i got were defective. white studios don't work anymore. smh
Wait what happened? Had my studios for about a week now and they still work great.
Well the In-Ear Tours didn't work when I first got them, the left ear bud didn't work.  It later came back on and did work but I wasn't going to take my chances.

The studios started with ticking in the left ear, and then the right ear went out completely.  The left ear now just plays part of the music, not including the bass.  So they are completely screwed.
i'll take those studios for ya
happy.gif

the batteries go in the earphones lulz

the batteries go in the earphones lulz

Im glad I got my solos, but Im still gonna use some 15 dollar sony in ears walkin around campus, Id feel mad awkward with "equipment" on my head just to listen to music

Im glad I got my solos, but Im still gonna use some 15 dollar sony in ears walkin around campus, Id feel mad awkward with "equipment" on my head just to listen to music

Back
Top Bottom