Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by bulgogi012

shipped my black solos back for an exchange since the right headphone wasn't working. got the replacement package this morning and they ended up sending me what looks like brand new black studios (in brand new packaging and everything). so i guess i got some new studios for 80 bucks. thanks monster.
see this is what i was wondering for those who received faulty refurbed items.. i was wondering if they would just re-send some refurbed headphones or send new ones. my original turbines had this same issue ^, but i ended up switchin em at bestbuy anyway.

and i emailed about getting some eartips 2 days ago and still no response. hmm

oh and i copped that Fiio E5 i wonder how it will make my turbines sound...

shipped my black solos back for an exchange since the right headphone wasn't working. got the replacement package this morning and they ended up sending me what looks like brand new black studios (in brand new packaging and everything). so i guess i got some new studios for 80 bucks. thanks monster.
see this is what i was wondering for those who received faulty refurbed items.. i was wondering if they would just re-send some refurbed headphones or send new ones. my original turbines had this same issue ^, but i ended up switchin em at bestbuy anyway.

and i emailed about getting some eartips 2 days ago and still no response. hmm

oh and i copped that Fiio E5 i wonder how it will make my turbines sound...

dang. you came up 

dang. you came up 

Originally Posted by solesavage

So, nobody wants to get rid of an extra pair of the multiple Solo's they purchased for $100?

I called monster an hour ago and I was only on hold for about 12 minutes. The rep was real cool, and he is shipping me a set of ear buds for my tours.

The set they came with are horrible, they wouldnt even stay in my ears. LOL
Should have done this instead of buying the sampler kit.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

So, nobody wants to get rid of an extra pair of the multiple Solo's they purchased for $100?

I called monster an hour ago and I was only on hold for about 12 minutes. The rep was real cool, and he is shipping me a set of ear buds for my tours.

The set they came with are horrible, they wouldnt even stay in my ears. LOL
Should have done this instead of buying the sampler kit.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

2 out of the 3 headphones i got were defective. white studios don't work anymore. smh
Wait what happened? Had my studios for about a week now and they still work great.

2 out of the 3 headphones i got were defective. white studios don't work anymore. smh
Wait what happened? Had my studios for about a week now and they still work great.

Originally Posted by versache530

got my red solo hds in today. they are cool but i wasn't overly impressed. glad i didn't pay full price.
This. Sounds like my Bose in-ears forreal

Originally Posted by versache530

got my red solo hds in today. they are cool but i wasn't overly impressed. glad i didn't pay full price.
This. Sounds like my Bose in-ears forreal

Originally Posted by 430AM

Well the In-Ear Tours didn't work when I first got them, the left ear bud didn't work.  It later came back on and did work but I wasn't going to take my chances.

The studios started with ticking in the left ear, and then the right ear went out completely.  The left ear now just plays part of the music, not including the bass.  So they are completely screwed.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Well the In-Ear Tours didn't work when I first got them, the left ear bud didn't work.  It later came back on and did work but I wasn't going to take my chances.

The studios started with ticking in the left ear, and then the right ear went out completely.  The left ear now just plays part of the music, not including the bass.  So they are completely screwed.

I was finally able to pick my white studios up from my house, they work great
happy.gif

Thanks, OP!

I was finally able to pick my white studios up from my house, they work great
happy.gif

Thanks, OP!

tried my studios today and at first they were mehh, then listened more and they sounded sooooo nice.....

thanks again op....

might sell em if the price is right....pm me if interested

Back
Top Bottom